Valued Contributor

Re: 613 EDT......anyone get theirs from the Q yet?!

Oh my gosh it is here and I have it on!!! It is AMAZING! It is actually better than I imagined it would be! I want to hug myself! The vanilla and lemon combine with the citrus and rosemary and basil just make it sooooo good! It is like it is fresh, soft, warm, and sexy all in one! Trust me 2 sprays is plenty, it is a lot of essential oils so it does not disappear in 10 seconds. I have TONS of perfume, everything from niche to mainstream, and this is one of my absolute favorites for sure! Out of this world Chaz, awesome job!
Honored Contributor

Mine is out for delivery - looks like it will not be here 'till tomorrow.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Super Contributor

Mine is now in Mesquite,TX. Should be here in Houston tomorrow!

Regular Contributor

Mine is finally showing origin scan in Pennsylvania after coming from South Carolina for several days. Maybe I will get it in the next day or so. I am not far from Pa. Sounds like everyone who got theirs is enjoying it. Can't wait to smell this. I never used 613 before. Only had Sweet Almond Mint and Lavender Replenishing Mist.
Occasional Contributor

Received and it was leaking. I was hoping for the citrus to be the note that stands out for me, but all I smell on myself is a heavy vanilla, and I just can't take that smell. It's not for me, going back.

Esteemed Contributor

Still waiting. Smiley Sad but I'm keeping busy with my SHP oil and RTM Smiley Happy for now.
Trusted Contributor

Congrats to everyone who has received their's already.......min has finally left SC, will be here Thursday. And, I'm still waiting on my SHP three piece kit, it was scheduled for delivery today.......now delayed until tomorrow.

Respected Contributor

Got mine today. It smells identical to the conditioner. I applied it an hour ago and it still smells good. I hope it lasts. I will let you all know. I think we need a lotion QVC.
Honored Contributor

IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!!! It is a SPOT ON match to the 613 CC. I'm so glad I got an extra bottle for myself, I'm going to be using this a lot! I'll be seeing DD tomorrow night. I had planned on giving hers to her next month for her birthday, but I don't think I can wait!

I'm typing single-handedly because I keep smelling the other wrist. So good!

Honored Contributor

Wheee! Mine just arrived. Love it!

Now there's a surprise!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras