Frequent Contributor

Re: 613 EDT......anyone get theirs from the Q yet?!

Mine is Out For Delivery..too bad I'm stuck at work all day. Can't wait though!

Respected Contributor

I actually live in SC...ordered mine at 9:00 a.m. Saturday, it was on my porch when I got home yesterday (Monday)at 1:00 p.m. Color me shocked that it arrived so fast! {#emotions_dlg.w00t} My original EDD was Thursday.

I'm wearing it today, and I think it's a winner! Sprayed it on about 7:30, smells very much like the CC to me going on, dries down to just a bit more vanilla.

Oh, and DH said "MMMM, you smell good!" which he hardly ever does.

Regular Contributor

I ordered mine as soon as it was aired and got a email that it was shipped the next morning, so I thought I was going to get it quick. But it has also been sitting in South Carolina like all of yours. I put the tracking number into the UPS.com website and it says there is no information on the tracking of this order, but it does say where it is going.

I also ordered the large Lavender Replenishing Mist on Founders Day and it is also sitting in South Carolina and cannot be tracked by UPS. It has been sitting there for 5 days!

This is very unusual for QVC because usually I can use the tracking number through UPS and can see exactly where it is and when it will be delivered.

I really think that QVC should have a better shipping system since they charge so much for shipping and handling and other websites never take this long for me to receive my items.

I hope i get these two orders soon!

Contributor

Mine is still in transit to the UPS facility in SC since the 15th. Patience is not one of my virtues.

Honored Contributor

According to QVC's E.D.D., when I ordered Friday night, it wasn't supposed to arrive until June 23rd. I just checked and it's "out for delivery" from a UPS hub that's about an hour away. I'm thinking it will be here today!!!

Occasional Contributor

Mine just got here- I LOVE IT!!! My hair doesn't like 613 (I'm a fig gal) so I don't get to use it too often. Now I can enjoy it every day!

Valued Contributor

On 6/16/2014 HappyDaze said:

wow, you guys are already getting your EDT ordered just recently and I am still waiting on my 3 piece SHP kit!! {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Ditto here. My June 9th orders (SHP kit & Oil/Remoist) still show they are hanging out in SC.

KoKathy, I think I'm going to send that turtle some lettuce. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Super Contributor

Mine is also out for delivery today - you can tell when they REALLLLLY want a new product to get some feedback because they send it out super fast - I NEVER get anything this fast from this place! Can't wait to spritz myself with it tonight though!!!

Contributor

Mine got delivered earlier this morning but unfortunately I am at work. Something to look forward to when I get home!

Honored Contributor

Mine will be here today. UPS delivers here in mid-afternoon.