Respected Contributor

Re: 613 EDT......anyone get theirs from the Q yet?!

It's rare I find a fragrance I love. Even rarer is to find one that doesn't disappear after 5 minutes. I know sometimes we get used to the fragrance and can't smell it while others can. Pure Grace of Philosophy fame is one that I can spray in the morning.. and all signs of the fragrance are gone. I've asked my hubby if he could smell anything, thinking it was just me... and NOPE. The same with Vanilla Vanilla-Grapefruit and some of the Clean brand fragrances.

I detest overwhelming sweet or floral fragrances. I want them light.. but to at least last for a bit.

I'd say 613 has better than average staying power for an EDT. But if you don't like it, it doesn't matter the longevity.

This one agrees with me without being floral or sickly sweet.

Frequent Contributor

I am still so thrilled with this fragrance. I love that it stays with me and not ahead of me..meaning my coworkers aren't aware of my presence before seeing me Smiley Wink It's such a soft, beautiful fragrance.

Respected Contributor

On 6/23/2014 shrixer78 said:

I am still so thrilled with this fragrance. I love that it stays with me and not ahead of me..meaning my coworkers aren't aware of my presence before seeing me Smiley Wink It's such a soft, beautiful fragrance.

Me too! I have to sniff my wrist to smell it (there isn't a "cloud" of it around me), and my hubby has to have his nose right against my neck to smell it. Not that I mind that {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Frequent Contributor

I just sent mine back this morning. The smell was ok. Didn't last on me at all. Kind of pricey for EDT.