Esteemed Contributor

Re: 60's ladies and all ages come and chat for May....

for shorelady.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Trusted Contributor

Mochahoney, What a beautiful saying!

Trusted Contributor

For those who have not read Shorelady's last post please go to page 7 and read her post # 343, Let us all pray for her and her DH.

Regular Contributor

Shorelady - My dear, dear, friend. We've been friends for so long, and I just wish there was something I could do for you! Please know that you are always in my thoughts, and prayers.I am praying for your DH, and hope you and he can enjoy your days together. I know you cherish each other. Please remember how much we all care about you!

Trusted Contributor

The June thread is up....

Super Contributor

I realize the June thread is up, and I posted to Shorelady there. But I thought, just in case she does not see the June thread for a while, I wanted to post here also.

Shorelady: I want to add my thoughts and prayers are with you and your DH now. I know this is not the outcome you both had hoped for, but sometimes God handles things in his own way. Enjoy your time together and know that all your friends here love & care about you.

Cindy

Honored Contributor

I only lurk on this page, but I wanted to let Shorelady know how bad I feel for her and her DH.