Honored Contributor

Re: 60's Ladies and Everyone~Please Join Us For The New Year!

Good Morning Everyone!😊🎄🎁💕

B1A013A0-C0B9-4D50-91E8-3FE878A8EA7B.gif

~H~
Super Contributor

Going into the city that never sleeps you are a brave woman. Safe visit wishes from one who could but prefers to stay in the burbs where its safe as of today who knows what 5-10 years will bring never thought about outdoor security camera's until this year. I need an enchanted island to meet a stranger LOL

Esteemed Contributor

hi friends. we have had a very trying day. late last night our SIL called and said he had taken our DD to the ER. she had called him from work and asked him to meet her at home. she was having some slurred speech and difficulty using her right hand. after he got home he realized she needed help so he took her to the ER, although by the time they got there she was ok.

she's had a CT, MRI and a whole battery of other tests. the doc told them that the CT looked good but the MRI looked like the possibility of a "small stroke", possibly due to her birth control pills. there were also some findings that he didn't detail and said they are still waiting to speak to the neurologist.

we were on our way to where she is when she called us, crying hysterically and told us she didn't want us to come there. she was so exhausted and stressed and it scared me that she was so upset, so to calm her down we agreed to wait at home.

to be honest, I am completely rattled by this and can hardly even think straight.

I am so upset, I'm going to take a little time off from posting to get myself together so I can deal with this.

if you pray, please send some prayers our way. I'm trying to stay strong but it's hard.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Trusted Contributor

@MariotaMurielle  Oh my gosh. I am so sorry this has happened, just glad to know she got to the hospital right away.  Apparently, she is in very good hands and being well taken care of.  I am sending prayers your way for you and your family.  Please take care of yourself.  I know you are extremely worried.  When you hear anything please let us know. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@MariotaMurielle, I am so sorry to hear this. You know we are here for you whenever you need us. Praying for you and your family, dear friend.❤️🙏

63DDBD5F-A181-4320-AA15-2CEB9B17D90D.jpeg

~H~
Valued Contributor

Mochahoney,  I am shocked to hear about your DD. I am so sorry this has happened.  I can certainly understand why you are so upset. Of course, I will pray for your family. Take care of yourself and please keep in touch when you can. We care! 🙏🏻❤️

~ Wherever life plants you, bloom with grace.~ French Proverb
Honored Contributor

Oh gosh @MariotaMurielle! I hope things are better with your DD now. It sounds like she had a TIA or transient eschemic attack. I hope the neurologist was able to give you all a clearer picture.

Lunch was nice & after that bought 2 mini earrings for DIL & a son’s GF from Brighton Accessories. Mall wasn’t too hectic & I didn’t have to wait long for a parking space.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

I will be praying for you @MariotaMurielle.
Honored Contributor

@MariotaMurielle

92FEE561-63B9-42B4-94FB-B5778D9FF1D2.jpeg and praying.💗

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@RetRN@AuntG

How is your wrist, @RetRN? What happened? How do you and Auntg know each other?

I am way behind in my posts... I think it was so nice of you, Auntg, to help RetRN with this!

When I was in the day spa on Tuesday, I ran into a retired Assistant Pricipal ... she was also there for what-not! It is always nice to see old friends!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~