Esteemed Contributor

Re: 60's Ladies and Everyone~Please Join Us For The New Year!

here's an Ocean Springs Weeks Bayou sunset.

have a peaceful evening y'all.

Image may contain: sky, cloud, twilight, tree, outdoor, nature and water

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Esteemed Contributor

@RetRN, guess what time it is? it's 1:30am and I can't sleep, so it's banana time!

Image result for banana emoticon

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

HI EVERYONE!!!

@SleeplessinSD    Your trip sounded so nice and your family is such a blessing.  How nice to celebrate with them when you got back from your cruise.  Sorry you aren't feeling well. Sounds like you picked up some type of virus. Hope you are feeling better soon.

@MariotaMurielle  I'm glad your biopsy is over.  I have had a breast biopsy done a long time ago.  It was done in the surgeon's office and everything turned out fine.  It's just the waiting that is so stressful.  Thinking of you.

@catwhisperer  Stopping by to say Hi and hope things are a little better at your home.  You've been under so much stress lately, hopefully you are doing better. Smiley Happy

@snardy  Your weather sounds pretty warm where you are.  It is overcast today, but I think it will be a little warmer than yesterday (in the low 90s).  We didn't get any rain yesterday, but possibly today. 

Today I'm treating myself to a pedicure and then this afternoon I have to go to the dentist for a 6 month follow up, (a routine cleaning).  I had a couple of cavities filled at my last 6 month visit, so hopefully they won't find anything today.  I must say I have pretty good teeth.  I just hate going to the dentist.  I don't think it's anybody's favorite thing to do. LOL

@MariotaMurielle  Sorry you aren't sleeping well.  I had one of the nights this week and it was so frustrating.  I was so tired the next day, but slept better that night.  Sometimes I just can't seem to turn off my brain and relax, which I'm sure we all do from time to time.  Hopefully tonight you'll sleep better.

Everyone have a great day and I'll check back later Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

Gif

Hope everyone has a good day today!

@SleeplessinSD

The itinerary for the Seattle meet-up is just delightful!

@MariotaMurielle

Very sorry you cannot sleep.  It is maddening (age-related?) when I sometimes have a sleepless night and other nights do just fine. I want answers!!!

BBL - the alarm guy is showing up any minute to install.

Asking for advice...a family member (my brother) has not communicated with me for six years! About every three years there is an "Instant Message" from him that says "hi." I always respond then there is nothing. That just seems so odd to me. More later, but your thoughts please?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

@LTT1  Hi - Just my opinion, but it sounds like your brother would really like to talk to you, but because of the time he has lost not communicating he might feel a litte nervous about the first conversation and how it will go.  I would still send him messages, and I feel eventually he will start staying in touch with you more often. 

Respected Contributor

@katte....I had an unexpected, very disgusting project to deal with yesterday that took up most of my day. I'll spare you the details. Cat Tongue

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Trusted Contributor

@catwhisperer  Hi - From your word description it sounded like something no one would like to undertake.  Hopefully today will be a better day for you.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@MariotaMurielle, loved that dancing banana! The banana tea has actually worked for me.

I also started an exercise class called "strong bones" for women 55 and older. It is every Tues. and Thur. morning from 8:30-9:30 and that has also helped me sleep at night.

Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmom
Love your Sephora birthday gift! Complete with a lipstick in the color "Birthday Suit!"
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

hi friends. it was a too-hot-to-go-outside kind of day here today. I didn't feel like doing much of anything anyway. I'm pretty sore today, but ice packs are helping.

hope it's been a good day for everyone.

here's a Long Beach, Mississippi almost sunset.

have a peaceful evening y'all.

Image may contain: sky, ocean, cloud, outdoor and water