Honored Contributor

Re: 60's Ladies and Everyone~Please Join Us For The New Year!

@SleeplessinSD@SleeplessinSD@katte@Hayfield@MariotaMurielle

This by LaLEXI 

IMG_2173.JPG

We have been practicing "This little piggy went to "market."

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@SleeplessinSD

IMG_2160.JPG

F54EF574-DA97-4CAE-A26F-91475D0A5560-1453-00000209AD8CC09C.gif

@LTT1, Double ❤️'S!!!😊

~H~
Valued Contributor

Good afternoon all,

I've been enjoying the pictures that have been posted. They gave me a smile. My friend and I are going to see The Glass Castle on Tuesday. I'm looking forward to seeing it since I read the book. I am having a resting day today and it feels good!

Loves, how nice you will be there when your DD starts her new job. I know how much you will enjoy the DGC. I LOLd at LaLexi's version of "This Little Pig..."As you said, she's my kind of girl!!

SleeplessinSD, Your trip sounds lovely! When are you leaving? It's nice that they take pets. I'm sorry your crown was such an ordeal!  Hope you are feeling ok now. The pic you posted was so cute!  Love those animals! Is that Max in the costume?

Mochahoney,  I go through phases of tiredness also. I just figure it's from working hard my entire life and my age. UGH. I'm glad you are familiarizing yourself with your car. Take care of yourself!!

Hayfield, what a tragic story about your friend's house. Your insurance story is a familiar one here. DH fights to the bitter end and he usually wins!  

JJM, what a lovely day you had!! 

Hi to Katte and Catwhisperer and all our other friends. Sending blessings to everyone! ❤️

~ Wherever life plants you, bloom with grace.~ French Proverb
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@snardy, ha! No, that's not Max. Like I've mentioned, he'd never allow anything on his head! As far as my crown, my tooth feels OK, but for some reason, the area around it is sore, even the side of my tongue! Oh well, things could be worse, right? I pretty much had a relaxing day too!😊

@LTT1, "Market", "Target"...sound pretty much the same to me! Yay, for our La Lexie!👏😊

@JustJazzmom, what a fun day you had! All four of those wines, I like. I haven't had Gwertztraminer(sp.?) for a while...thanks for the reminder!

@Hayfield, Well, I can't blame you for wanting to know what the 192 dollar bill was for and why denied. I've never heard of a procedure being denied for a root canal because of age, but what do I know, lol! Thank goodness your friend wasn't at her home, at least I'm assuming, when lightening struck. I can't imagine that amount of damage!

Today was our granddaughter's 15th birthday. She's in Hawaii with her parents, but we face timed with her. It was another beautiful day here. I didn't do much of anything, but DH and I spent some time out on our deck enjoying the Hummers. I hope everyone had a good day and are now settled in for a peaceful night!😊❤️

~H~
Honored Contributor

❤️😢....

IMG_1753.JPG

~H~
Esteemed Contributor

good morning y'all. it's Friday again! I don't know how that happened so soon Smiley Happy

I've had the wackiest night. I went to sleep at midnight, woke up a 3am and couldn't go back to sleep. I laid in bed until 4:00 and then got up. DH got up at 5:30, and I think he almost thought there was a burglar in the house Smiley Happy

I've actually been sleeping a little bit better lately, so I don't have any idea what caused this situation.

oh well. at least I got a load of laundry folded and put away already.

if I could drink wine, I might be a little envious of those of you with all the wineries around you. I remember many, many years ago (40 years) when I went to a few wineries in Nappa Valley. I especially enjoyed the Robert Mondavi winery.

@SleeplessinSD, happy 15th birthday to your DGD. what a nice way to celebrate, going to Hawaii.

@LTT1, that "this little piggy" quote cracked me up.

hi to @snardy@JustJazzmom@katte@catwhisperer@Hayfield@RetRNand all our friends here.

I have a couple of errands to run today, but I predict a nap will be in my future this afternoon.

BBL, y'all.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

IMG_2161.JPG

True insurance story:

My previous (non-Medicare) doctor PCP, was very kind to offer last January, a chest x-ray re-do and read.❤️ He said since we were paying in cash, it would just be about $45.

We paid when the x-ray was done -- $25 (!)

They sent it thru insurance (dumb) and ins sent us a bill for $245! For a chest x-ray AND CT SCAN. (!) 

First bill, recd in ?, I called -- wrong ins billed. 

Second-- wrong charge and wrong ins billed

Third -- same

4th --- same.

I called and let them know that I would like a corrected bill and then would give cc, but not until I recd a corrected bill showing no chg for CT SCAN.

Last time I called, she said not to worry, it had been too long a time, and our account had been credited.

Think about this -- the x-ray place -- were they trying to scam the insurance company? Hmmmm

Honored Contributor

Who knows @LTT1. Many times the wrong code is typed in and there are many many codes for this type of error to occur. 

Medical coding is a lot of memorization and knowledge as to what you put down for insurance.

Rainy here with a lot of humidity! We had thunderstorms roll through this AM and got about 3" of rain according to the gauge.

Roses got cancelled again due to weather. I visited the Extension yesterday and completed the August evaluation for the trial roses. It was sunny and hot and half my eye makeup came off due to the heat!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Waving Hi! to everyone.

It's been a stressful week. DH has another health issue going on, so we are working on that. I just wanted to share a really nice thing that just happened to me at Trader Joe's this morning.

I went over there to pick up a few things. I noticed in their Fearless Flyer that they were selling a bunch of 13 roses for $5.99. I decided I was going to treat myself to some of those roses. I got there, and there were none. I asked one of the workers and she said they didn't get any in. I guess the disappointment really must have showed on my face. Next thing I knew, another worker came up to me, handed me a beautiful bunch of 20 apricot colored roses and said they wanted me to have them. Of course I started crying. That was so kind of them! I told him that just made my week. Smiley Happy

Hope you all have a good weekend.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer
Awww! That was REALLY NICE!