Respected Contributor

Re: 60's Ladies and Everyone~Please Join Us For The New Year!

@SleeplessinSD....I'm glad you are feeling somewhat better today. Smiley Happy

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

hi friends. the pollen count has been so high lately and when that happens I am miserable. my Claritin usually does a good job at keeping things under control but when the count is this high nothing works. this will pass, eventually. but not soon enough.

I had planned to go to Lowes today to buy tomato plants and my other veggies but put it off until tomorrow, hoping the pollen won't be as bad.

I got an email from the Q today telling me I needed to remove my signature line because it was a quote from the Bible. I guess I could have just removed the reference and left the quote, but decided just to change the whole thing. changed my avatar too.

@SleeplessinSD, did you buy the P.M. Relaxer the last time Lessman was on? I think you mentioned that you might. I am sleeping better than I have in a very long time since I started taking it.

and @catwhisperer, are you feeling better since you're back on the multivitamins and stopped the artificial sweetener?

sending kind thoughts to RetRN, Snardy, katte, Hayfield, JJM, LTT, Martie, sfnative and all our friends.

here's an Ocean Springs sunset.

have a peaceful evening y'all.

Image may contain: ocean, sky, cloud, bridge, outdoor, water and nature

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Respected Contributor

@MariotaMurielle...I had to cancel my vitamin order. I needed to order cat food, so it was one or the other. No brainer. The cats come first. I have my good days and bad days. Taking one day at a time. I do seem to be doing somewhat better after stopping the Splenda and coffee as well. Still working on reducing sugar intake. Take care.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Super Contributor

@SleeplessinSD Thank you, today ended up really well..lots accomplished.  Getting ready to head to bed. 

Praying everybody has a great night, will catch up tomorrow.

Super Contributor

@JustJazzmom Thank you, have a good night!

Super Contributor

@Hayfield I volunteered at a hospital all through high school..loved it. I worked on the adolescent cancer ward..one of the most rewarding experiences of my life. My job was just to sit and listen to these brave young patients.

Honored Contributor

@MariotaMurielle, no, I didn't. There's also a thread on the CC forum about sleep with some interesting suggestions I'm going to check out too. So glad you're sleeping better!

~H~
Respected Contributor

Good Morning!  I got my meatballs & sauce made and we had a really good dinner last night.  It was too chilly to eat out on the screen porch though.  I'm working today and DH got a call from one of his former co-workers, they're getting together at a local restaurant since a group of other co-workers are in from out-of-town and they invited him to join in, so I don't have to cook dinner tonight.  I'm hoping he keeps these connections alive since it would be nice if he got to do some work for them, later, down the road.  Have a great day everyone.

Snardy--They don't really call you when you're on call, they send an e-mail out every couple of weeks with available days or 1/2 days to work and you look over it and see if there's a day you'd like to work and let them know.  I don't think I can get a call at 6 am to be there at 9 am, it would be too hard for me!  

Lovestoteach--It's great to hear that Brody is improving every day!  He'll be home soon!

Justjazzmom--Isn't it nice when they tell you what to look for and then you can keep an eye on the breaker yourself.  Saves alot of trouble.  

SISD--The block party sounds really nice and I hope you have a great turn out.  Our neighborhood used to do a block party on Memorial Day weekend but they stopped doing it a few years ago.  

Respected Contributor

@SleeplessinSD...I just finished reading that sleep thread on CC. Cat Surprised

Trusted Contributor