Honored Contributor

Re: 60's Ladies and Everyone~Please Join Us For The New Year!

@sfnative, Wow! I'm so sorry about your doctor appointment. Sounds like he was the doctor from He--!  There's no excuse for him being so argumentative and insulting, especially on your first visit. Good luck finding a replacement (soon) and you are in my prayers for positive treatment for your medical issues.

@JustJazzmom, good luck tomorrow at your Dr. appt. I was prediabetic a few years ago, but I changed my diet and started exercising more, and my numbers have improved. I'm sure you'll be fine too...

@MariotaMurielle, I talked to our pharmacist this afternoon about Trazadone. He said he sees no problem taking this as needed and also no issues stopping abruptly. He said it's a common drug for insomnia. I may try one tonight.  I'll let you know how I do. Unlike you, I seem to fall asleep OK. I just wake up too early and have trouble falling back....

@Hayfield, Gosh, a 12 hour work day. I can't even imagine.  I hope your event went well. Relax and enjoy your days off. I think DH and DS just like hanging out together. They've never been big basketball fans, but UCLA is playing and is DS's alma mater, so they're enjoying the games...

I couldn't sign in here today. I had to call customer service, and she had me give her a new PIN number. I didn't know I had an old one😊 After several tries, she got me back on. I hope whatever she did continues to work. Waving Hi to Loves, boyzs, catwhisperer, RetRN, Katte,   Snardy, Fancy, Martie and Everyone.😊❤

~H~
Esteemed Contributor

@MariotaMurielle

Can you fill me in a bit about the Lessman P.M. product? 

Though I don't have a problem going to sleep, I wake up one or two hours after going to sleep, then hard to go back to sleep, then wake again around 4 or 5, then hard to go back to sleep and so on.

Thanks for a bit of info.  Looking forward to it.  (Never had sleep issues prior to a few months ago.)

Respected Contributor

I think Lessman vitamins are the best. I can't afford to buy them anymore, but if I come into some money, I will definitely order again. I felt great when I was taking them. Now that I no longer take them, I don't feel well. I'm tired much of the time, don't have the energy I used to, and have been feeling depressed.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

for about 5 days now I've had log-in problems here too. when I sign in, it takes me to my account/orders page. from there I have to scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Blogs & Forums.

it's not that big a deal, but a little more trouble than usual.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Respected Contributor

@sfnative, this is the Lessman product. (I couldn't crop the photo to just show the sleep product) No automatic alt text available.

it is melatonin 250mcg, along with some magnesium, chromium, vit. c and some herbs.

when I get it, I'll let you know if it works.

my problem is not staying asleep, it's getting to sleep to begin with.

@catwhisperer, I agree about Lessman's products. I feel so much better when I take them. you know that whenever he's on air they always have special pricing and easy-pay offers, if that helps at all.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Respected Contributor

Good Morning!  Yesterday was a nice day, it could've been a little warmer but that's the way it goes.  I'm getting my hair cut & colored today, gotta look good for DH's retirement celebrations!  

Helen47--I work my regular day, then had some time before the evening event to rest.  The group we took up to tour the house, well, they were really excited, nobody is on the estate when we do this and it is very special.  It was an early event, so I was done by 6:30 but I got there at 7:30, making for a long day.  Oh, I forgot to tell, DD sent me a text the other day, she changed her mind about getting the puppy.  I don't know what happened but she said that her father would be happy, yes, DH didn't think it was a good idea to get a puppy but our DD is very stubborn.  We're wondering if her boyfriend had anything to do with it.  He told us he tried to change her mind.  I know she had to put down a deposit for the puppy and probably lost the deposit.  I didn't ask, none of my business.  Sometimes I just don't want to know the stupid things my kids do, they're adults and I can't stop them anyway and it's their life.  Part of me is glad, she has a really tiny apartment and I don't think she's home much and puppies need so much TLC.  The part that's sad is that I was going to get my "puppy fix", I would've helped her and taken the puppy sometimes.  DH & I don't want another dog right now, maybe someday down the road, but I do love dogs.

Respected Contributor

Justjazzmom--Good luck at your doctor appointment.  I have to watch my sugar levels too, well all those things, getting older isn't fun and trying to keep my weight "in check" and exercise every day does help with those numbers.  When DH retires next week we're going to get up early at least one day a week and walk around the estate.  It's sooo beautiful there and I think we should take advantage of it while I'm still working there.  

Mochahoney--Good luck with the Lessman products!  I think I have the night time one, and I have used it when I felt I needed to.  

Honored Contributor

Happy Tuesday!😊❤

IMG_9113.JPG

~H~
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!

Respected Contributor

@MariotaMurielle...I'll have to keep an eye out for the next time the vitamins are on special and/or flex pay, because I sure notice a difference in how I feel. I don't like the way I am feeling one bit.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.