Honored Contributor

Re: 60's Ladies and Everyone~Please Join Us For The New Year!

@LTT1 wrote:

@SleeplessinSD@MariotaMurielle

If "Girl on a Train" is creepy I'm not sure I want to see it. Also, the one Hayfield mentioned that is sad. Not right now anyway.

We got news that the OTHER brother has CA of the ureter. Don't know more than this yet. We are holding off firming of the plans for our next visit to PA for a few days. 

Sorry to read this @LTT1. Hopefully caught in time!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

@Catwhisperer, thanks for the shout out. i'm so happy your husband is doing better, & that you can get of the house for a little bit. i'm still upset that you're not able to get more help to care for your husband, so that some of the stress would be taken off of you, & allow you to venture out more then you can now. please continue to stay strong, & hang in there. my best wishes to you & your husband.

@LTT1, i was so happy to hear that your test results came back negative. that was great news. however, i'm so very sorry to hear about your brother-in-law. my prayers & best wishes are with you & your family.

@Hayfield, glad to hear that everything worked out well with your windows. enjoy them.

specials hellos to @SleeplessinSD@MariotaMurielle@RetRN@MartieHugs@fancy pantsy@shorelady@Spammom@Snardy. & to everyone else who posts/reads here i send my best. i hope everyone has a nice, peaceful evening.

Honored Contributor

@boyzs

Thank you for posting!

Are you doing ok?

With no bronchitis, etc?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@boyzs

IMG_8332.JPG

~H~
Valued Contributor

Hello everyone,

lovestoteach,  I'm so sorry to hear about your DBIL. Sending good wishes and prayers to your family. 🙏🏻

boyzs,  always good to hear from you. Hope you are doing well! 

Hayfield, I'm glad you like your windows. That's a big job!

Mochahoney, is your DH home yet?  I hate being alone at night too, especially since we don't have our doggies anymore. Take care!

Hello to everyone else and blessings to you all! ❤

~ Wherever life plants you, bloom with grace.~ French Proverb
Esteemed Contributor

good evening friends. it's finally turned cool here and I'm loving it. well, cool during the day (50's) and cold at night (30's).

the tower of furniture and trash in front of the house across the street was removed today! I still don't know what the ultimate plan is for that house. I will try to find out tomorrow.

I spent a good portion of the day photographing items and listing them on eBay, and tweaking my existing items. sometimes I sell several items a week, and sometimes a month goes by with nothing sold. that's when I go back and add different photos and change the description up a bit. @LTT1, I'm sure you can appreciate that. Smiley Happy

I've given up on the book I've been reading. I just couldn't get interested. the last 3 books I've checked out have kind of been duds. I have 2 requested at my local library and hopefully I can pick them up tomorrow.

I had leftovers for supper (no cooking involved Smiley Happy )

the Beekman 1802 guys are on Evine tonight and tomorrow. there's a promo code available if you order anything: email15, for 15% off any purchase. I just used it so I know it's good. I got a duo of lip scrub and the "this day only" hand soap & lotion in a caddy.  I think are several of you here who like their soaps,if I remember correctly.                      I just talked to DH and he said he didn't see a deer today. hope he gets one tomorrow and comes home. otherwise he'll be there through the weekend.

sending everyone blessings and kind thoughts.

here's a Gautier, Mississippi sunset.

have a peaceful evening y'all.

Image may contain: ocean, sky, bird, twilight, cloud, outdoor, water and nature

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Esteemed Contributor

just popping in to add this. I thought it was so pretty.

a Pike county shooting star.

Image may contain: night, sky, tree, outdoor and nature

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Respected Contributor

Good Morning!  It's going back to colder temperatures, glad the day they installed the windows that it was a little warmer.  It was so nice to have a quiet day yesterday.  I'm off to the gym this morning, so I hope that everyone has a great day!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Respected Contributor

@MariotaMurielle.....there was a hoarder living on the next street over from us. The entire front yard was packed solid with junk all the way to the curb. The elderly owner would sit out there every day, beer in hand. The house went into foreclosure and he had to leave. Somebody bought it, completely remodeled it inside and out, new landscaping. There is now a for sale sign out front. Probably someone with money who flips houses. I feel bad for the former owner and hope he is now in a safer place.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.