Respected Contributor

Re: 60's Ladies and Everyone~Please Join Us For The New Year!

[ Edited ]

Helen47 ~ This graphic is just what I needed to find while wandering around here.  Thanks!Heart

Hoping that yor DH starts feeling better.  If it's what went through here, DH had it for 2 weeks, and then gave it to me.  Just starting to feel better after 2+ weeks.  It's a real zinger, this "creeping crud" going around.  And we both had to get a scrip, too.

Just wanted to say hello.  I'm off to look at some more of the lovely graphics you all have here.

ETA ~ Sorry ~ I was talking about the graphic of the girl leaving the trail of red Rose Petals.  I thought it would post under your graphic, but I see it did not.  My bad! 

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

@Mistic wrote:

Helen47 ~ This graphic is just what I needed to find while wandering around here.  Thanks!Heart

Hoping that yor DH starts feeling better.  If it's what went through here, DH had it for 2 weeks, and then gave it to me.  Just starting to feel better after 2+ weeks.  It's a real zinger, this "creeping crud" going around.  And we both had to get a scrip, too.

Just wanted to say hello.  I'm off to look at some more of the lovely graphics you all have here.

ETA ~ Sorry ~ I was talking about the graphic of the girl leaving the trail of red Rose Petals.  I thought it would post under your graphic, but I see it did not.  My bad! 

@Mistic, Hi! My DH is feeling much better, thank you! I was feeling bad, although he was much worse, about a week ago. I'm praying I stay that way. I have so much to do to get things put away from Christmas and everything back to normal. So good to see you back here with us! 😊

~H~
Honored Contributor

Happy, healthy Wednesday!😊

IMG_8146.JPG

~H~
Trusted Contributor

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi everyone, hope all are getting over their colds and crud!

It's gorgeous outside for a winter day. I have just a WK (Linea Whisper Knit) sweater on outside and just finished cleaning up remaining fallen leaves that blew to the pails; also cleaned up fallen Niger seed from the feeder. Don't want the birds getting ill from deteriorating seeds!

Off to Home Depot for some cayenne pepper infused peanut butter suet I hang from the nearby tree. I usually keep 2 in the freezer when not in use.

Have a wonderful day!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JustJazzmom wrote:

It's gorgeous outside for a winter day. I have just a WK (Linea Whisper Knit) sweater on outside.

Off to Home Depot for some cayenne pepper infused peanut butter suet I hang from the nearby tree.

please put on some pants and shoes before you go to Home Depot. wouldn't want you getting sick too!

Image result for shocked emoticon

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Good Afternoon!  I had my personal training session this morning with my trainer, then off to the bank & grocery store.  DH is putting his retirement papers together and needs our marriage certificate and it was in the safety deposit box.  I guess in order for me to get his retirement, if he goes first, he has to prove we're married!  He's set his retirement date for April 1, he turns 63 at the end of March.  I'm starting to come up with a list of projects for him!

Helen47--Well, I got up at 6:15 today!  Tomorrow I'm working, so I'll be up at 5:45 tomorrow.  Sleeping in until 8 o'clock is just a memory now!   Oh, you said the manger wanted to talk you about your volunteer schedule.  Did they want you to add another day?  I guess if DH is going to be home every day, volunteering another day might be worth thinking about.  

Honored Contributor

@MariotaMurielle@JustJazzmom

I just got it!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Hayfield
LOL
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

Justjazzmom--It was rainy here in the morning but the afternnon the sun came out and it's in the 40's, not bad.  

Lovestoteach--Success has very many meanings.  To me, success is getting up every day and doing something productive, even if it's just making my bed!!!!!!