Respected Contributor

Re: 60's Ladies and Everyone~Please Join Us For The New Year!

@Katcat1 wrote:

Hi Ladies,  It's almost the new year.  I will be up for the countdown.  Tonight I carried out Chinese Food for dinner.  Ava is cat napping on the sofa under the task light.  The light gives off heat.  Leave it to a cat to figure that out.  My new year's resolution is to read more books so if any of you ladies can suggest Mystery books & Suspense, please let me know.  Happy New Year!

Cat Very Happy

@SleeplessinSD,  Thank you for starting the new thread,  Ava wishes Max a Happy New Year with lots of treats!  In moderation, of course. ha!  Cat Very Happy

@Katcat1, if you're not squeamish about medical stuff, I recommend the Scarpetta series of mysteries by Patricia Cornwell. in the series the main character, Kay Scarpetta, is a forensic pathologist who basically solves murder mysteries. there are 23 or 24 books in the series. you can Google the order of publication, so you can start at the beginning.

I love historical fiction and have read several wonderful books of this category this year. I could recommend bunches of them if you're interested.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

Happy new year everyone!

We are in our jammies waiting for the ball to drop soon.

🎉🍾🥂🎊

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2017  Cat Very HappyHeart

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

Happy New Year!!Heart

Respected Contributor

@Helen47 wrote:

IMG_8073.JPG

Actually there's 525,600 minutes in a year.  It's in the song from the Broadway show Rent!

Respected Contributor

Good Morning & Happy New Year!  I found the new thread!  I hope that everyone has a great day and a great year!

Honored Contributor

Happy New Year. I hope 2017 brings you all good health along with much peace, joy, and love. The caring and sharing here in 2016 was wonderful.

Trusted Contributor

Good Morning Everyone - Another new year has begun.  Wishing everyone the best for 2017.  It is cold, rainy and windy today and it is snowing on the mountains.  Definitely a stay in day. Smiley Happy  Everyone have a wonderful Sunday.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Morning! DS spent the night and just left to get ready to go to work. DH is sick with a bad cough and cold. DS left a prescription in case he needs it. We stayed up until midnight for the first time in I can't remember when...as you can imagine we're all moving slow this morning.😊

It looks like most everyone has found our new thread. Hopefully, we'll hear from those missing soon. Just a reminder for anyone who doesn't do this...once you're in our thread reading the replies, go to "topic options" at the top of the page. Tap it and a menu will come up. Tap "float this topic to the top" and each time you you want to find our thread, it will be the first on the "Beauty" forum. Everyone, have a safe, healthy, happy day!

IMG_8113.JPG

~H~
Honored Contributor

Not yet 60, and in no hurry to get there, but still read and enjoy your posts .  Hope it is a good year for all.