Honored Contributor

60's Ladies and Everyone~Please Join Us For The New Year!

IMG_8070.GIF

~H~
Honored Contributor

Re: 60's Ladies and Everyone~Please Join Us For The New Year!

IMG_8102.JPG

~H~
Honored Contributor

IMG_8063.GIF

~H~
Honored Contributor

IMG_8073.JPG

~H~
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SleeplessinSD  I like the pictures you posted!  DH and I just got back from having dinner.  We had Mexican food.  Now, I am relaxing and watching the Twilight Zone Marathon episodes that come on every year over New Years.  Pretty soon I will watch Primetime New Year's Rockin Eve with Ryan Seacrest.  DH is watching football. Just having a quiet New Years Eve at home. Smiley Happy

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Trusted Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SleeplessinSD, thanks for starting the new thread. I hope you will have a fun day with your son after he's through with his shift at work. you'll probably have neighbors and family dropping by all day. I hope you don't have to deal too much with fireworks, for Max's sake.

@catwhisperer, it touched my heart to read that your granddaughter has been trying to find you and has finally succeeded. I hope this will be the beginning of a beautiful relationship for the 2 of you.

@boyzs, your posts always make me smile. you have a kind heart, and it shows. I look forward to continuing our little chats here in the new year.

@katte, pizza and oatmeal cookies sounds pretty good. since DH isn't feeling well and I really don't have much of an appetite right now, we didn't even cook anything for supper. we just snacked.

@JJM and @Hayfield, I think both of you are making a chocolate cheesecake, right? let us know how it turned out. it sounds so good. if I remember right, it involves a little Bailey's Irish Creme. have a fun NY's day with your family and neighbors.

@LTT, can you talk yet? I hope you're feeling better. we're having cold and rainy weather here. are you having about the same? it's a good time to be in the house.

@Katcat1, I've been meaning to ask about your new coffee maker. do you have it yet? mine's great, makes really good coffee. I hope you and Ava have a nice, peaceful evening. I guess you don't have to worry too much about fireworks scaring Ava.

@RetRN, I think it was you who said home is where the heart is and therefore you'll be staying home tonight. I feel the exact same way. even when I was very young I wasn't real fond of NY's eve parties. too many drunks and crazy people out and about to suit me. I hope you have a cozy, happy evening.

@snardy, I do hope you're feeling better. if you're reading but just not up to posting please know you are missed. sending you very special happy new year wishes.

I'm sending lots of blessings and kind thoughts to all our friends here.

2016 has been quite a year, and I truly pray that 2017 will be one of good health, peace of mind, love and much joy for all of us.

here's a beautiful Gulfport sunset.

have a peaceful and safe evening, y'all.

Image may contain: sky, bird, ocean, cloud, outdoor, water and nature

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

@MariotaMurielle.  I have the coffee maker but it will be assembled tomorrow.  I just haven't had a chance to take it out of the box, etc.  I will let you know.  I hope you are feeling better.  Happy New Year, Mocha.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Hi Ladies,  It's almost the new year.  I will be up for the countdown.  Tonight I carried out Chinese Food for dinner.  Ava is cat napping on the sofa under the task light.  The light gives off heat.  Leave it to a cat to figure that out.  My new year's resolution is to read more books so if any of you ladies can suggest Mystery books & Suspense, please let me know.  Happy New Year!

Cat Very Happy

@SleeplessinSD,  Thank you for starting the new thread,  Ava wishes Max a Happy New Year with lots of treats!  In moderation, of course. ha!  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Gif

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~