Esteemed Contributor

Re: 60's Ladies~We Hope You'll Join Us!

[ Edited ]

good evening friends.

@SleeplessinSD, yes, it's still raining, but not storming like was. it did stop long enough this morning for me to go out to the garden and check on "everybody" Smiley Happy. the plants are getting pretty big and the seedlings are beginning to pop up. I have 5 baby tomatoes on one plant and several blooms on the other.

I just started Scarpetta book #8, "Unnatural Exposure". I picked it up today along with #9, "Point of Origin". I had to drive to another town to get them, since our library is really dinky and rarely has what I'm looking for. the town is only about 10 miles away, so it wasn't a big deal.

sending blessings and wishes for a safe and cozy night for everyone

here's a Barnett Reservoir sunset.

have a peaceful evening, y'all.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@shayna wrote:

how do I join and get back I to the group for replies or to make a list myself? I'm over 60. 😂

@shayna, Hi and welcome to this group. we are happy to have you here and look forward to getting to know you.

next time you post here, click on "topic options" near the top of the page to the right of the red "reply" button and then click on "float to the top".  that way every time you sign in and click on the beauty forum this thread will be at the top of the page.

come back and chat often.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Respected Contributor

Good Morning!  I'm working today and doing a private event tonight.  It looks like it's going to be a nice day and I hope that everyone has a great day!

Helen47--Yes, I can't believe your DH won't need rehab, everyone seems to need it.  I'll be calling my brother tomorrow to see how he's doing and I'll ask him if his doctor mentioned rehab.

Snardy--I'm sure you'll miss your house guest, but I always like having the house "back to ourselves".  I am a "people person" but only in small doses, I really enjoy my "alone time"!  DH has an eye doctor's appointment at 2, so he'll probably come home after the appointment, so that means he'll be home early.  I was looking forward to having whole day to myself but I'll adjust.  I really don't want to think about how much adjusting I'll have to do after he retires!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

image.jpeg

YARN BOMBING! So cute!

@Hayfield

How did your test go?

You brother had knee surgery? DH and I get along well for a retired couple... although sometimes we have to laugh because we tend to reach for the same item or head to the same area at the same time = mind readers!

@SleeplessinSD

I hope your DH is getting stronger!

@snardy

Are you getting snow?

@MariotaMurielle

I so love your evening pictures

You all had storms yesterday... we just had cool wetness. Today our sun is finally coming out.😎😃

Today is hair appointment day. (And it is SO NECESSARY!). Will start getting ready now. This is the first time I have been out in WEEKS.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Stopping by early to wish everyone a great day!❤️

image.jpeg

~H~
Honored Contributor

@shayna wrote:

how do I join and get back I to the group for replies or to make a list myself? I'm over 60. 😂

Hi @shayna!! Welcome to our group! I hope you come back soon to join in!😊

~H~
Trusted Contributor

@shayna  Good Morning  and welcome!  Look forward to hearing from you and getting to know you better!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@shayna, welcome aboard. I look forward to learning about you and sharing with you.

Valued Contributor

@shayna, welcome, & you'll never find a nicer, sweeter, kinder, more heart warming, devoted & caring group of woman then these very special ladies on this forum.

i really don't post much, but i do read their thread everyday. and i never met such very special woman before. you would think they

all knew one another personally. you would be doing yourself a big favor by joining their group.

and special hellos to @SleeplessinSD@Mochahoney@LTT1@Hayfield@RetRN

@MartieHugs@fancy pantsy@shorelady@spammom@snardy &

you all lovely ladies that i havn't mentioned by individual names. i

hope everyone has a beautiful & peaceful & most importantly, healthy day. and to everyone who needs some extra healing, i hope the powers to be see that you receive it & that it helps you to feel better & helps your recovery. have a great day, & again i thank you all for making my days brighter by all your posts & beautiful pictures. you are all so truly lovely & amazing woman.

Valued Contributor

Hello Friends,

Just stopping in for a quick minute to say hi between shirts. I am ironing.  We are getting ready for a big storm.  We may get up to two feet!  Our charity event is outside tomorrow so I am praying for good weather. 

Hi Shayna,  welcome to our group. I think you will enjoy posting with us! Looking forward to getting to know you.

Boyzs, thank you for your heartfelt post. You are always so generous. Your posts are appreciated by us all!

Hope all of you are having a good day. Be back later. Blessings to you all! Heart

~ Wherever life plants you, bloom with grace.~ French Proverb