Respected Contributor

Re: 60's Ladies~We Hope You'll Join Us!

Katte--I hope you enjoy your Bobbie Brown lispstick.  I just got an e-mail that my order has shipped and I hope I get it soon.  I ordered something from the Q and I can't even track it, I keep checing my "order status" and it says "can't track it", well I'm calling customer tomorrow and canceling it.  When you came to DC at age 12 was it with a school group?  So many school groups come from all over the country.  I hope to get to Arizona one day, the Grand Canyon is on my list!

Honored Contributor

Happy Monday everyone!

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Trusted Contributor

@Hayfield  Good Morning - When I got to visit DC I was with my mom and brother. We were on our way to visit my Mother's mom who lived in Beverly, Mass, and we made a stop in DC to see the sites.  It was really a great experience for me.

Trusted Contributor

Honored Contributor

coffee love.gif

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Good Morning!😊❤️

IMG_7797.GIF

~H~
Trusted Contributor

@SleeplessinSD  Good Morning - Love the picture you posted, so cute!

Esteemed Contributor

good Monday morning y'all.

it's been pouring rain all night and I woke up this morning at 6 to the sound of loud thunder. I love the way thunder sounds and haven't been awakened by that sound in such a long time. it reminds me of when I was kid, and for some reason when I was little I thought if it was thundering and raining in the morning it meant we didn't have to go to school. it wasn't true, of course, but that's what I thought.

I got a call this morning asking if I wanted to move my biopsy appointment up. so it's been changed from the 12th to the 8th. I'll be glad to get it over with.

Patricia Cornwell's new book, Chaos, is not disappointing so far. I haven't read one of her books since I finished the Scarpetta series several months ago and it feels so familiar to be reading about Benton, Lucy and Marino again.

have a great Monday, everyone.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

Good almost afternoon everyone!

I wrote up all my Christmas cards last PM and all they need are the stamps.

I also have to go to the supermarket and do some straightening up here.

Have a great day -- sunny here with rain expected tomorrow. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@Puddles, @SleeplessinSD, @katte, @LTT1--thank you all for posting the nice pictures, enjoyable to look at.