Respected Contributor

Re: 60's Ladies~We Hope You'll Join Us!

Mochahoney--Good for you for sticking with "going gray".  If I every decide to go gray I might just get my hair cut really, really short.  I still don't mind getting it colored, since I have it cut when I have it colored it wouldn't save me much time but I would save a  lot of money!!!

Honored Contributor

Good Morning!😊❤️🌲

IMG_7758.JPG

~H~
Trusted Contributor

WISHING EVERYONE A WONDERFUL DAY!!

Honored Contributor

IMG_7773.JPG

~H~
Honored Contributor

@HayfieldYou are going to LOVE Bobbi Brown lipsticks.  Yes, she was the first one to put Matte lipstick on the map back in the 90's.   All I wore was BB back then.  I hope you have a wonderful dayCat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Good Morning.  I am a December baby and will be 67 this month.  Gosh, that is hard to believe.  Inside, I feel like 40 but the outside is falling apart.  Now you have to laugh at that!  Today my corduroy jacket will be delivered so I am in the apt. today.  I may run over to office to pay my rent.  Well, I won't be running but I'll get over there.  It is cold today and I believe we won't be seeing any more 50 degree weather.  Each building where I live has a cleaning lady and she decorated our tree in our lobby/community room yesterday.  I am giving her some beads to put on the tree.  I am cutting down on my Christmas decos as much as I can so I am giving away.  Wishing you all a wonderful day.  I'll be back later.  Cat Very HappyHeart

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

good morning. this morning when I got up DH was sitting in the living room with the heating pad on his back, a sweatshirt and flannel pants on and an afghan thrown over his lap. he was freezing!  we've actually had the air conditioner on for the past week because it's been warm and humid, but I guess things changed after the storms moved through and it was 40-something this morning.

we have plans to go to Sam's and then out to lunch today, and a couple of other errands.

have a wonderful Thursday, y'all.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

69DC76F1-8CCF-4FE3-A347-F50242B51966-20924-000010FA809476C1_tmp.png

@SleeplessinSD@MariotaMurielle@Katcat1@katte@Hayfield

Our stockings from PB arrived... they are a nice size... not so large that I can't afford to fill them LOL

@SleeplessinSD

I have it in the back of my mind to take a picture of the hearth after I make sure that everything has batteries and works properly!

It is fun playing with it all, though!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1  Hi - My birthday is in December also, Christmas Day!.  I will turn the "big 70" this year, but like you I don't feel 70.  I stay pretty active and try to exercise everyday, which helps.  I had a total knee replacement in 2013 and so far it has worked out well for me. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@MariotaMurielle  Hi - It was cold here this morning also, only 35 degrees!  It is only supposed to be in the low 50s today and the wind is blowing pretty good.  Winter is knocking at the door. Smiley Happy