Respected Contributor

Re: 60's Ladies~We Hope You'll Join Us!

[ Edited ]

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer wrote:

@SleeplessinSD.....so did you get the Beekman set? I bought some of their soaps several months ago. I really like them, but the bars are way too large for me to handle. So, I managed to cut them in half lengthwise, and that helped a lot. Wasn't that baby goat just precious?

@catwhisperer, No, darn, I did not. My DH came down and wanted to watch something else, so we did. Maybe next time. The bars did look big on TV.  That baby goat was precious. I couldn't get over how it just laid there for hours not moving. Definitely the sweetest goat I've ever seen!

~H~
Honored Contributor

GoodMorning and Happy Saturday😊

image.jpeg

~H~
Honored Contributor

And this was just too cute not to post....Smile for the day.

image.jpeg

~H~
Honored Contributor

image.jpeg

Happy Saturday!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Valued Contributor

@SleeplessinSD@MariotaMurielle@LTT1@Hayfield,

@RetRN@MartieHugs@fancy pantsy@shorelady

@Spammom, and all you other fabulous, beautiful, warm hearted lovely woman,

i want to wish everyone a healthy, happy & joyous easter.

i hope you have a wonderful & beautiful day. i wish you all

the very best & have a great & blessed day.

ps-@southerngirl, i'm so happy you joined this group. i knew you would like it here. i told you these woman are the sweetest & nicest ladies you'll ever find. i hope you &

your family have a good easter. keep posting & keep enjoying! 

Esteemed Contributor

@boyzs, thank you for the kind words and sweet Easter wishes. I wish the same blessing for you.

speaking of southerngirl, I think I only saw her here once or twice and then she disappeared. if you see her around, please tell her I asked about her and I do hope she'll come back.

I've had a wonderful day.  DH surprised me this morning with a beautiful pink and peach colored orchid corsage to wear for Easter services in the morning. even after 34 years of marriage, he still manages to surprise me every once in a while.

I decided to go to J.Jill to see if I could find something pretty to wear with my corsage. I found a couple of pretty spring tops on sale and one of them is the same peach color in my corsage.

after I went to Lowes to buy more purple petunias and some seeds for my garden I felt like my blood sugar was dropping so I went to the Chick Fil A drive through and the person in line ahead of me paid for my sandwich. what a nice surprise. I've never had that happen before. so I paid it forward by paying for the person behind me.

in case I don't see some of you here later today, I want to wish everyone who celebrates Easter a very blessed and happy day tomorrow. in the morning I will be saying "He is Risen!"........

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Valued Contributor

Hello friends,

I hope all of you are having a good Saturday. Are you all ready for Easter? Since I haven't been feeling well, my DH has taken over the Easter preparations. He did the shopping and has everything ready for tomorrow.  All we have to do is heat things up. He is wonderful and I am so blessed to have him.  We got more snow last night and today. We certainly have had our share! I have visions of the warm beaches we visited.  Actually, we need the moisture so I can't complain about the snow. We are going to visit our DGD in Missouri at the end of April. We will spend my 69th birthday with her.  I am very excited to see her. It's hard to believe her freshman year is almost over. 

Martie, I loved your picture.  I hope you are doing well.  I think of you often.

Loves, your picture is adorable.  What a beautiful child! I hope you and DH are feeling better.

Mochahoney, your garden looks so nice. I can tell you take great pride in it. I am looking forward to planting our garden.  Your roast sounds so good.  I haven't made a roast in a long time.  My DH loves deviled eggs.  I bet your hubby's are good. Can you share his recipe?

Helen, I hope you are doing well, my friend. I know you haven't been sleeping well or feeling well.  You have been in my thoughts.  I love the Easter pictures you posted.  The dog with the Peeps is so cute!  What are you doing for Easter?  How is Max? Take care of yourself.  Thinking of you!

boyzs, your messages are always so sweet and kind.  A very happy Easter to you!

Hello to Katte, Hayfield, Catwhisperer, JustJazzmom and everyone else. Wishing you all a very happy and blessed Easter! Blessings to you all. Heart

~ Wherever life plants you, bloom with grace.~ French Proverb
Honored Contributor

Finished the cake for tomorrow's dessert. I added some green food coloring to the mix to make it greener. Its a key lime cake mix from Duncan Hines (no longer made).

A lime juice, Confectioner's sugar and milk glaze with Easter sprinkles on top.

Key Lime Cake2 Easter 2016.JPG

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@MartieHugs, I love that picture. I'm glad to hear they are as nice as they appear on TV.