Honored Contributor

Re: 60's Ladies~We Hope You'll Join Us!

[ Edited ]

Good afternoon everyone!

Im just stopping in for a minute. Today is our DS's birthday. He came for breakfast and is still here hanging out with us. Our DD is on her way, and our DIL and GD will be here around 6 for dinner. DGS has school and works tonight but hopefully will be by before work for a bite. My sister is driving out tomorrow morning, (I'm excited), so it's going to be a busy weekend. DS and DH love House of Cards and have been watching the new series on Netflix all day. I hope you all are having a happy, healthy day and if I don't get a chance to stop in again soon, wishing everyone a great weekend.

@catwhisperer, I hope you're feeling better today. @MariotaMurielle, I hope your birthday was all you hoped it would be. Sending good thoughts and prayers to all our friends going through health or other difficulties. 

❤️ to all! BBL!!

~H~
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Esteemed Contributor

good evening friends.

I had a wonderful birthday and a busy & exhausting past 2 days. dinner with DH last night and lunch & the day spent with old friends today. I'm really tired so this will be short.

just wanted to pop in and say hello. I'm hoping that Catwhisperer, Snardy, Spammom and anyone else dealing with health issues are feeling better, and sending hugs and good wishes to all.

here's a Gulfport Harbor sunset.

have a peaceful evening, y'all.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Respected Contributor

Good Morning!  I'm working the next three days, so I won't be posting until Tuesday or Wednesday, so have a great weekend everyone! 

Helen47--We're House of Cards fans too!

Spammom--I glad you're feeling better!

Mochahoney--I'm glad you had a great birthday!  Many more!

Trusted Contributor

Re: 60's Ladiesb ~We Hope You'll Join Us!

Happy Saturday Everyone! 

Just finished breakfast and watching the QVC Garden show.  I am thinking of buying a wind spinner for my garden. It is a little cooler today in southeastern Arizona.  We are supposed to get some rain early next week and it's supposed to be windy tomorrow.  Don't mind the rain,  but can do without the wind.  My weeping willow is starting to blossom with  new growth.  It is one of my favorite items in my front yard.  For those of you that have been ill  I hope you are doing much better.  Well, I better get going as the wind is starting to pick up and I need to go into town and run some errands.  Everyone have a great weekend Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: 60's Ladiesb ~We Hope You'll Join Us!

@katte wrote:

Happy Saturday Everyone! 

Just finished breakfast and watching the QVC Garden show.  I am thinking of buying a wind spinner for my garden. It is a little cooler today in southeastern Arizona.  We are supposed to get some rain early next week and it's supposed to be windy tomorrow.  Don't mind the rain,  but can do without the wind.  My weeping willow is starting to blossom with  new growth.  It is one of my favorite items in my front yard.  For those of you that have been ill  I hope you are doing much better.  Well, I better get going as the wind is starting to pick up and I need to go into town and run some errands.  Everyone have a great weekend Smiley Happy

@katte, We bought a wind spinner from Plow and Hearth and really like it. It's well made and has held up well. We're supposed to be getting rain out here I think tonight and tomorrow; we'll see. So far, El Niño hasn't come as predicted. Thanks for stopping by....

~H~
Esteemed Contributor

good evening friends. DH and I drove out to his deer camp today to check on his building and then drove for a couple of hours all over the county. before he retired he was a county deputy sheriff and he showed me his territory that he routinely patrolled for several years. I didn't realize there were so many back roads and areas I have never been to or even heard of and I grew up in this county.

right now (at almost 11 pm) I'm almost through baking 2 batches of orange-cranberry cookies for our church cookout tomorrow.

I am so tired.

I hope everyone is having a fun and/or relaxing weekend.

here's a Lucedale, Mississippi sunset for you.

have a peaceful evening,y'all.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

@Hayfield wrote:

Good Morning!  I'm working the next three days, so I won't be posting until Tuesday or Wednesday, so have a great weekend everyone! 

Helen47--We're House of Cards fans too!

Spammom--I glad you're feeling better!

Mochahoney--I'm glad you had a great birthday!  Many more!

@Hayfield, Sounds like you'll be busy the next few days. Are you seeing signs of Spring yet? I think DH and DS saw five episodes of House of Cards yesterday. I was busy doing things around the house getting ready for dinner, but caught a bit. Looks good! 

~H~
Honored Contributor

@MariotaMurielle, I almost missed your post. This is late for you. I'm glad you and your DH spent the day out "exploring"..sounds fun! And you even found time to bake too. I'm so tired from yesterday. Our daughter went back early this afternoon. My sister and I barely got dressed and just relaxed in our backyard. We'll go out for breakfast before she heads back. Hopefully, you and I will get some much needed rest tonight 😴.

~H~
Regular Contributor

Good Sunday morning,

After two days of snow, they are predicting a week of "spring" with highs near 70 all week. I didn't get outside last year, and intend to be out on our deck as much as l can this year.

KATTE & HELEN - We are all thinking alike! I think I am going to buy a wind spinner also. They look so cute!

HAYFIELD - Thank you for your "feeling better" wishes. I am having a painful problem with my prosthesis, but hopefully, my prosthesistist will be able to fix it when she comes on Tuesday.

LOVESTOTEACH - You make me smile! I wish I could be ready for lunch with you after your next visit! I think being ready by 2017 is more like it! No matter what, it's something I really look forward to. I know your DD will be much happier near the city. Are you coming to PA for Easter, or before?

I decided to make a turkey breast today. I want to make a nice dinner for DH. He never complains when we just have a sandwich. So, I'd better get started on my stuffing.Have a great day, everyone!