Trusted Contributor

Re: 60's Ladies~We Hope You'll Join Us!

@SleeplessinSD  Glad you enjoy adult coloring books too.  I have colored pencils, but thought about getting some coloring pens with a sharper point.  I haven't colored for awhile, but will probably get back into it soon.  I do that, I start something new, go at it with a vengeance and then slack off for a period of time.  Just got back from the vet.  Blake had hurt his left rear paw, and some of the pad was gone.  Who knows how that happened.  The doctor put him on antibiotics and his foot needs to stay bandaged for about 10 days.  It seems like I just get my Care Credit card paid off and another animal emergency pops up, oh well.  It's a little bit overcast today and still cool,  but not as cold as it has been.  I am looking forward to the game tomorrow.  Just me and my husband, which is fine Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@MariotaMurielle  I download my pictures from my camera to a great program called Picasa.  My  brother told me about it and it's fantastic.  All my pictures are still saved in this camera until their own folders.  I really haven't printed out anything, just call me "lazy."  I really should do that, but I am sure it is very easy.  Hope you are having a good day.  Enjoy the game tomorrow, I'm looking forward to it.  Just me and my husband, which is fine:  Will probably have pizza and wings for dinner. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@snardy Yes,  it is a good feeling to get our taxes done.  We usually try to file the first week in February every year.  One thing though, we forgot we could claim the sales tax on our car we bought last year.  So the taxes are on hold until Wednesday, until we give them that information.  That's the way it goes.  Taxes can sometimes be quite complicated and involved.   You and yours enjoy the game tomorrow.  I am definitely looking forward to the game.  Just me and my hubby. 

Trusted Contributor

@MariotaMurielle  Correction, all my pictures are saved in Picasa, not my camera. LOL

Super Contributor

Happy Saturday ...

I'm here but moving slowly. Treatments have caught up with me and I now have a bowling ball stuffed into y too-small lingerie ... how's that for an image? And in the "if it's not one thing it's another" category, my cell phone decided to stop working. Folks can call me, but there's no sound. Will head off to Verizion tomorrow for a new one ... this one owes me nothing as it's 2-1/2 years old. Swedie told me to get whatever I want, so I will ... within reason.

Looking forward to the game tomorrow. Since the Bills aren't playing, guess I'll root for Denver. Or maybe Carolina. Or maybe it will come down to a coin toss.

When the treatments are done - 6 more to go - I trust I'll be able to concentrate more. 'til then, am sending good thoughts and blessings to you all.

Martie

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I wonder what she's telling them? they're both very attentive. Smiley Happy

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

@MariotaMurielle wrote:

I wonder what she's telling them? they're both very attentive. Smiley Happy

@MariotaMurielle, ❤️Love this!❤️

~H~
Esteemed Contributor

hello friends. we had another quiet day here. I did some more eBay listings and a little housework.

DH marinated some venison in Italian salad dressing today and tonight he made shish-kabobs on the grill. they were delicious and since venison is so lean, it's very few points on WW.

tomorrow evening we're going to do venison and shrimp stir fry.

I'm excited about the Super Bowl. it would be so awesome if Peyton's last game could be a Super Bowl win.  even if the Broncos don't win, he's had such an outstanding career.

here's a Mississippi River sunset at Vicksburg.

have a peaceful evening, y'all.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Respected Contributor

Good Morning!  We had a great time at the vineyard yesterday but DH likes the wine there so much and it's really that far, so we decided to stay with the club, for now.  On our way home we went to dinner at this really nice Italian restaurant, I had been there with my friend when we went to see Oklahoma there in the fall and I wanted DH to try it too.  Well, we did their tasting menu and shared a bottle of wine and it was a wonderful meal.  Today, it's the gym, laundry, working on a tour for work.  DH will watch the superbowl and I may watch a little bit of it.  I really don't watch much football anymore, I'll just watch a little with him.  I am going to stuff a roasting chicken for dinner.  Since you're all rooting for the Broncos, I'll be the rebel and root for the Panthers, they're a young team and it would be nice if they won.  The important thing is that it be a really exciting game & fun for everyone to watch. 

Respected Contributor

Helen47--It sounds like a really fun day at your house for the Super Bowl, have a great time!  I'm so sorry about your DS's husband.  Passing away at 58 is too young, my Dad passed away just shy of his 56th birthday.  I'm glad that your DS is doing well.  Does she have grandchildren?  Sometimes that helps, I'm sure. 

Snardy--Good Luck to the Broncos today! 

Mochahoney--In the picture with the Eagles, it does look like the mama is giving her little babies a talking to!

MartieHugs--Counting down those treatments!!! Soon you'll be done!