Honored Contributor

Re: 60's Ladies.....Please Join Us For September!

Good Night!!!  Love this😊!

image.jpg

~H~
Respected Contributor

Wow.  This is a really nice place to be.  Heart

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor

PS ~ I have a confession to make.  In June I celebrated the 12th anniversary of my 47th birthday.  I hope you all don't kick me out!

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Esteemed Contributor

@Mistic wrote:

PS ~ I have a confession to make.  In June I celebrated the 12th anniversary of my 47th birthday.  I hope you all don't kick me out!

60 is only a number, Mistic. you are welcome here Smiley Happy

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Respected Contributor

Thank you.  I figured 59 was close enough.  I look forward to chatting with you all.  

Respected Contributor

@Helen47 wrote:

Good Night!!!  Love this😊!

image.jpg

LOL!  Me Neither, Too!  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

@Mistic   I like your sign-off line and need to remind myself of this often!  We are so glad you are here!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SleeplessinSD  "Me neither too"  LOVE this... will incorporate these words in everyday talk!  FUN!  Is it still so dry out where you are?

@catwhisperer  the picture above is for wishful thinking!  Can we say this yet?

@MariotaMurielle  what?  you are getting pampered today?

ENVY!!   Have fun and enjoy!  I love the pictures on the water in MS so please don't ever stop!

@Katcat1  DH and I have been listening to her singing "Don't Dream its Over."  We are SO impressed with her voice now.  However, (ahem) for me, she ruins it all with that type of behavior... I guess she thinks its "cool" to be outrageous... what a shame!

chest hair mr chest.gifRemember Mr. Chest? LOL

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Good Morning! It's cool, a little cloudy here; I'll take it! Perfect time for me to head out for my walk. What's everyone up to today?? Saw this and laughed....

image.jpg

~H~