Honored Contributor

Re: 60's Ladies.....Please Join Us For September!

@snardy

You had twins? And you have twin granddaughters?

We have this situation in our family, too!

My mom had twin sisters and one of them was blessed with twins!

It was always something people marveled about!

Our weather is still 90 out there right now. Cooler temps are predicted for the weekend! Smiley Happy

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@MariotaMurielle wrote:

Helen, I am so sad. I just read that our brave guy Ozzie died last night due to septicemia related to his recent injuries. I know, as they say...such is nature. but watching him and Harriet all last season I really formed an attachment to them both. It appears that Harriet has already formed an alliance with FV so at least she will carry on and hopefully produce another brood of beautiful babies.

Ozzie was magnificent and I will miss him.

Oh no! "Tears....😥". This is such sad news. Survival of the fittest is the way of nature, but one can't help but get attached. RIP dear Ozzie....

~H~
Honored Contributor

hi ladies,  Surgery was Friday and I was released yesterday (Tues.).  I will get back to you tomorrow -- need to lay flat.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Respected Contributor

hi ladies and good evening.

martie, thanks so much for checking in, but thank you even more for your encouraging words.  i am so happy for you to hear that things are moving along so well and that you seem so positive about the future.  you can bet that if i ever have to face what you are going through, that i will most certainly remember your strength and courage.

kat, so glad to hear that you have made it back home.  thank you so much for taking a moment to check in.  i know that was appreciated by all.  looking forward to hearing how you are doing!  congrats to you for climbing over that mountain of obstacles and reaching your goal.  

mocha, i am so very sorry about ozzie.  even though i did not follow them, i clearly remember your tales last year, and i know that you were an ardent cheerleader.  

i think tomorrow starts a new month (?) so i will look for you in october! 

thoughts and prayers for all in need ...

Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Evening!

just checking in to let you all know I'll start our new thread late tonight or in the morning. Please look for it.

KAT, so good to hear from you. Yes, please follow doctors orders to lay flat and rest. We' re all just happy to hear from you. SPAMMOM sent me an email this morning asking about you. She sends her love!

Hi FANCY! I hope you were able to get on here, no problem. I couldn't get on last night and it was so frustrating! Their loss...I was going to place an order, Lol!!

SNARDY, my Max sends love to Sam and Maxx and wants me to let you know he hates cones too! Woof! Poor babies; I hope they're feeling better today.

Good Night to All! ❤️

~H~
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

hi ladies,  Surgery was Friday and I was released yesterday (Tues.).  I will get back to you tomorrow -- need to lay flat.

Kat, it's so good to hear that it's over. if you're needing to lay flat, do you have someone with you to help? I hope the terrible pain is gone. you will be on your way to kicking your heels up real soon.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Respected Contributor

Fancy, I don't think they have the bugs worked out with this forum yet. I thought the poofing days were over.  for the last 2 or 3 days I've been having to sign in every time I come to the forum. last week I only had to sign in once or twice the whole week.  I hope the hurricane is not a threat to your area. from what I've been seeing on the news, it looks like it will by pass you, but I guess you are having to deal with the heavy rains. my brother-in-law, who lives in Fairhope, Alabama said they had a huge rainstorm and a lot of flooding in south Alabama for the last couple of days.

Hayfield, I saw an interview on the weather channel today and the guy was standing in front of the Potomac River. how does Mt. Vernon usually fare in these kinds of storms. I know it's high above the river, but will there be high winds? I hope you are safe and your home won't be affected.

Snardy, do your doggies have their cones off yet? I know that must be very uncomfortable and aggrivating for them. hopefully the fall allergy season is over in Colorado and you and DH are feeling better.

Catwhisperer and Helen, I thought about y'all when I was watching the storm coverage today. it seems so unfair that your part of the country is so dry and covered with terrible fires, and the east coast will practically be  under water.

Loves, those FB photos of the eclipse you've been posting are so beautiful. I loved the pic of Lexi-bug meeting her new baby brother. the pic was dark, but I could still see the expression on her little face. so sweet.  did you ever see the pic I posted on FB of the day my sister and I met our baby brother?

Kat and Martie, it was so good to see both here today. Kat, if you have to lay flat, do you have someone there to help you? I wish I could be there.

hi to Whatnow, Mistic, RetRN, Spammom, Shorelady, Puddles and all our dear friends.

have a peaceful evening, y'all.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

To All Our Friends....Old and New, our October thread is up! See you there!🎃

~H~
Honored Contributor

@Helen47 wrote:

image.jpg

for anybody who posts here; there is a new link for the OCTOBER DISCUSSION:  http://community.qvc.com/t5/Beauty/60-s-Ladies-Please-Join-Us-For-October/m-p/2181103#M439491

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~