Honored Contributor

Re: 60's Ladies~Please Join Us For October!

@SleeplessinSD

Dan Wheeler's FB page: 

https://www.facebook.com/DanWheelerQVC/?fref=ts

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@SleeplessinSD

Dan Wheeler's FB page: 

https://www.facebook.com/DanWheelerQVC/?fref=ts

That is so sad. Prayers for Dan and his family.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

We're at DS's and waiting for pizza to be delivered. I thought I'd take a few minutes to say hi, while everyone is busy doing something. I'm in DS's office. I know I'll hear my name being called soon...😉

MOCHAHONEY, how can a day that starts out so perfect with good friends and lunch end up so frustrating! I hate going in our Apple Store. Its always super busy and you never get out quick. I know you miss your MAC, but thank goodness you have an IPad, which btw, looks great on here. I guess you won't get many trick or treaters with the bad weather and all. I hope it's not as bad as predicted. Stay safe....

LOVES, I'm so anxious to see the pictures of your babies. I understand you need to wait for DD's approval...id have to do the same thing!

SNARDY, I really enjoy Halloween and always end up putting decorations out too. You're so right. I've got pictures of me and my sisters in our handmade put together with whatever we had costumes when we were young. Now, they're ordered over the Internet and money doesn't seem to be an option. I think I read once that next to Christmas, Halloween is the biggest holiday of the year. Wow! We'll be watching the Broncos tomorrow night. They're playing the Packers, DS and DH's favorite team. Should be good; I think they're both undefeated.

Uh oh, DS just poked his head in the door. Our pizza has arrived. So....better go. Again, please look for our new thread later this evening.

Everyone, have a great evening!  BOO!🎃😊

~H~
Honored Contributor

Happy Friday, ladies.  Beautiful fall weather here in Chicago land  -- sunny & cool and the leaves are all changing.  I wish you all a wonderful weekend.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

This is the wrong thread @Katcat1. It's a year old.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Good Morning, Ladies, and happy Thursday!  Today will be cleaning day although I have to sit between chores.  Ha!    I have not started my Christmas shopping this year although I only exchange with a few friends.  Has anyone done any shopping yet?

Mochahoney,  This has been a tough 2 years for me.  First the hip operation and now something is going on in my spine.  I am told I have several herniations from the MRI scan.  All I know is my right foot is numb, tingling and alot of tighness.  I am finally able to get the epidural.  I had to have clearance from the Infectious Disease Dr. since I had a staph infection so I had to wait 3 weeks for the appt.  Meantime, I have walking around with a numb foot.  I certainly am tired of all the medical issues.  How is your 4 legged love of your life?  My cat, Ava, is so sweet and still loves to play.  I hope you are doing well and I hope you respond to me.  I would love to hear how you are.

I hope everyone is having a good start to their day.  Someone let me know what's been happening.  I have been away for a long time.

Wishing you a beautiful day and happiness always.

Kathy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1, so good to hear from you again. This is an old thread.  It's confusing, but you'll find us if you go again on the B eauty forum and look for the current date. I think Loves is the last reply.....

❤️ To you and sweet Ava...

~H~