Valued Contributor

Re: 60's Ladies~Please Join Us For October!

Helen, I'm so glad you like your tureen!  What color did you get?  Are you going to get the bowls?   I'll have to check that out!  Enjoy, my friend!  

~ Wherever life plants you, bloom with grace.~ French Proverb
Honored Contributor

@snardy wrote:

Helen, I'm so glad you like your tureen!  What color did you get?  Are you going to get the bowls?   I'll have to check that out!  Enjoy, my friend!  

I got the one I think they call Spice (pumpkin orange). It was a hard decision. I liked all three colors. I really liked the Amber color and thought it would be good year round on our side table. I do like the ladle it came with. The lid also fits nice, which on the reviews I read was a problem for some. I'd really like the four smaller bowls, but will probably wait on them.  I will think of you whenever I use it!😊

~H~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

His animal sculptures, which are kinetic, have emotion on their faces...

Sad faced cheetah...

As my grandkids would say, this is "cool!"....ill see my GS I think tomorrow. I wonder if he's heard of this artist..Ill show him and see. Thanks, LOVES!

~H~
Esteemed Contributor

happy Monday evening everyone. it was another beautiful day here , but it was hot.

Helen and Snardy, did you order the tureen from the Q?  what is the item number? sorry if you've already said. I guess I missed it. how about a pic, Helen?  come on, I know you can do it Smiley Happy .

I got a nice manicure today. a french manicure with shellac, so it should last 2 or 3 weeks. I know a lot of people think they're outdated, but I think they look fresh and clean and I like the way it looks.

I also got my flu shot today. have y'all gotten yours yet?

I was hoping to see something from Kat today. and Spammom. and Shorelady. and Martie. I'm hoping all is well with all of you.

hi to Mistic, Homegirl, Whatnow, Fancy, Hayfield, RetRN, Catwhisperer.

have a peaceful evening, y'all.

here's a Mississippi delta sunset for you.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

MOCHAHONEY, I have mine on my counter right now. I want to set it up on my table with decorations. I'll post a picture then...I did go on the Q and here's apicture if you'd maybe like to order. (I love French manicures!)

FANCY, have a great day tomorrow at Epcot. Sounds like so much fun...enjoy your cooler weather. Do you think it will last?

image.png

~H~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Saying good bye to the last of our rain. We're supposed to heat up Wednesday. Our daughter just called; she's almost here. I'm pouring her a glass of wine...

Good Night dear friends❤️

image.gif

~H~
Honored Contributor

image.jpg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@SleeplessinSD@snardy@MariotaMurielle

That tureen is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing and enjoy it if you got it!

@SleeplessinSD  May I ask how you got an animation to work on the forum with a pad? I must be doing something wrong!

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@SleeplessinSD@snardy@MariotaMurielle

That tureen is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing and enjoy it if you got it!

@SleeplessinSD  May I ask how you got an animation to work on the forum with a pad? I must be doing something wrong!

@LTT1, LOVES, I was as surprised as you..I posted a GIF not thinking it would work, and it did. Keep trying!

~H~
Honored Contributor

animated-bear-tossing-flowers.gif

For @MariotaMurielle  Thinking of you on your dear Dad's birthday today, I know you miss him... Heart