Respected Contributor

Re: 60's Ladies~~~~Come Join Us For April!

KatCat1--Those 20 somethings will be sorry they colored their hair grey! It will turn grey soon enough!

Respected Contributor

Spammom372--We must've bumped heads! Congratulations on going home!

Honored Contributor

We have loss; we have happiness (for Spammom); we are so blessed to have each other here; pardon my personal loss today ... my dear little teen angel left us in the wee hours of the morning. She fought so bravely against CF...

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

On 4/5/2015 Spammom372 said: Happy Easter, dear friends!! I have some wonderful news. I AM GOING HOME TOMORROW!! Finally, after four months, I will be in my little house with my DH, and Lucy. (Geno is coming home on Friday) I hope all of you are enjoying your day with those you love. I will be thinking of all of you, and will talk to you next week. HAPPY EASTER!!

That is such WONDERFUL news. I am so happy for you, there is no place like home. I am seeing you take that first step into your house and the big smile on your face.

I just read of dear Cindy's passing, the Lord truly has another angel. Will miss her here.

Honored Contributor

LOVES: tears......

SPAMMOM, Great news....you made my day!

Happy Easter!!!!

~H~
Honored Contributor

Thank you friennies! You always brighten my day... I know we have many blessings to be thankful for...

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Super Contributor

Happy Easter to everyone. There are "white bunny flurries" floating around, but after looking at the forecast for the next week. it might well be winter's last gasp. Am delighted to see that you're all enjoying family and friends. There are crocuses peeking out across the street and that makes me smile.

A friend forwarded a photo pf licorice peeps to me, telling me to share it all my friends who are the "black peeps" (that is black sheep) in their family. That made me smile!!

Bright blessings, Martie

Esteemed Contributor

happy Easter evening everyone. we've had a very busy but fun weekend. DD & SIL arrived late Friday evening. Saturday DH took our SIL out to his deer camp to check on his little cabin and they rode around out in the country for a while. DD and I cooked while they were gone. we made home-made mac & cheese and chicken pot pie. then I colored her hair for her. speaking of gray hair, she's 30 and is freaking out because she has about 5 grey hairs just above her forehead. I had contemplated letting my gray grow out when I retired but I chickened out. I have an appointment on Tuesday to get mine done, along with a manicure and pedicure at the same time. we have a class reunion coming up next weekend ( our 46th!), so I need a tune-up. we all went to church this morning, then came home and had the chicken pot pie for lunch. they've gone back now, and I miss her already. I'm still not used to her being so far away.

it was a beautiful, sunny, cool morning here today. then early this afternoon it rained pretty hard. when the rain stopped I went out for my walk and did 0.7 miles. that was 1638 steps according to Zippy.

I'm so excited that you are going home Spammom. it's been such a long time since you were there. it will be good to be in your own place, just you and DH. along with little Lucy & Geno. your little family will be together again and life will be feeling normal again.

I've thought about Cindy several times this weekend too, Helen. I'm sure this weekend has been really hard for Bob. she will be missed here too.

Martie I saw your post on FB that it snowed again. I know you're wondering when it will end. surely very soon.

a special hi to loves,Kat, Hayfield, Shorelady, RetRN , Fancy and all our friends here.

have a blessed and peaceful evening, y'all.

edited to add: Loves, I just saw your post about your sweet little student. I am so sorry for your loss. I know she must have been a courageous and special girl.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

SPAMMOM......

~H~
Honored Contributor

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE! slept a little later this morning. I guess all the excitement over the weekend. I've got my sweats on though and ready for my walk. I've got things to do today. The usual boring Monday stuff....hope you all have a great day. ill be back later when I have more time.....

SPAMMOM, I can't wait to hear all about how your first day home went. I know how happy and excited you must be; enjoy every minute!

~H~