Honored Contributor

Re: 60's Ladies~~~~Come Join Us For April!

SPAMMOM, , I'm at a loss for words. This is just heartbreaking. Thank you so much for letting us know. Bob, and you will be in my prayers ....she was such a dear friend and will be so missed.....

~H~
Regular Contributor

HELEN - My heart is broken. CINDY and I became such good friends because of this forum. She would call me while I was in the hospital. We had plans to meet half way between FL and PA this summer. And my DH told me there is a package waiting for me from her when I get home. I didn't realize she was so sick. I even sent her cookies for Easter.i want you to know that she thought the world of you. I am really going to miss her. She was special!
Respected Contributor

my heart is filled with sadness over the loss of our dear cindy.

bless you, spammom, for carrying the message to us. i am so sorry for the pain you must be feeling right now.

Honored Contributor

Image result for condolences pictures

For SPAMMOM: what a treasure Cindy was to you and what a treasure you were to her.

For Cindy's husband, Bob: my prayers will be for you and the loss of your beloved.

Cindy was such a giving person, and I will miss her.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

Spammom372--I am so sorry to here about Cindy, please give Bob my sympathy. May she RIP.

Respected Contributor

Good Morning! The sun is out today and I'm hearding to the gym. I went to the movies yesterday with my two co-workers and saw "Woman in Gold" with Helen Mirren, it was really good, even though it go so-so reviews. It's a true story and if you get a chance, go see it.

Respected Contributor

KatCat1--I don't care how much grey hair is "in", I'm going to keep coloring mine for a long, long, time. I get my hair cut & colored every 6 weeks, so it's not a bother for me to have it done but it is expensive but it's my treat to me!

Respected Contributor

Mochahoney--Enjoy planting! I'm, always thinking of taking up gardening but I seem to have a brown thumb!

Respected Contributor

Helen47--When did you move to San Diego? You mentioned in your post that you moved there. Where did you live before you moved to San Diego? Have you always been a Calif. girl? We had some students from San Diego this week at estate, it is our busiest time, but we always get many students from the San Diego area. Have your grandchildren made the trip to the east coast with their school?

Respected Contributor

Lovestoteach--How are are you and DH walking each day? I can't wait for it to get a little warmer and DH and I will start to walk too, we like to go after dinner, on the weekends we'll get in the car and drive to a local park and walk around the lake.