Contributor

And my hair looks FABULOUS!!!! I am so glad that I finally tried Wen and now I think I'm an addict {#emotions_dlg.laugh} I just can not wait to cleanse my hair every morning! My hair is getting better and better I had to go get 3 inches of broken ends cut off because even the remoist could not save the damage that had already been done, my hair dresser said all those little hairs are regrowth. My bald spot is indistinguishable from the rest of my hair thanks to the tea tree oil that I have been putting on it every other night. My hair is so shiny, the brassiness is gone and my hair is getting thicker, WOW!!!

I lost all my hair when I went through chemo and when my hair grew back my beautiful ringlet curls never returned, well they are back, not as curly as before but none the less they are back! I am hoping the mousse will help me tame them{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I've gone a little crazy with my Wen purchases, I have 2 gallons, POM & LAV, 1 613, 3 16 oz SMC SAM & FIG, 4 of the Sept TSV in POM, TT(love this!!!),FIG & LAV. 1 extra LAV remoist(empty now), the FIG 4 piece styling and 3 oils LAV, POM and TT! I ordered 2 more SMC and 2 of the POM mousse.The only one left to try is the CA

I now have my 11yr Daughter hooked too! SMC is her fav along with FIG!

We are loving our Wen hair and thanks to all of you wonderful ladies for answering questions and giving great advice!{#emotions_dlg.wub}