Honored Contributor

6 MORE PERFUMES FROM PHILOSOPHY-REALLY???? WHY?

product

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

Re: 6 MORE PERFUMES FROM PHILOSOPHY-REALLY???? WHY?

I used to look foward to a new philosophy fragrance............now-they are pumping them out like there's no tomorrow.

They all smell similar to each other-I don't even care or buy them any more-just ridiculous.

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Valued Contributor

seems tacky; Philosophy losing it's way. competing with Bath & Body works???

Regular Contributor

Fragrance and hair care are the two big cash cows of the beauty industry. That explains it to me. Smiley Happy They're not dumb!

Super Contributor

Why not? Also, I'm sure they did the necessary behind the scenes leg work to see if it could be a profitable move. A lot of success stories began with a risk. I like Philosophy products and wish them the best!  

Trusted Contributor

I think companies need to keep producing new types products, don't they? 

Super Contributor

I love Pure Grace.  I have hoped for years that they would make another clean, mild scent.  All of them lately seem to be strong and harsh.  Even those that have a lot of positive reviews smell like bug spary on me.  Why can't they come up with another sweet, pretty scent?

Honored Contributor

I think why not?  Years ago when I dismantled my aunt's house after she had to go into a facility, one thing I found was a collection of well over 30 bottles of perfume.  There were a few doubles, but most were one of a kind.  I assume she received most as gifts, but that alone shows the appeal for scent variety.

I wear very little scent because so many place I go ask for no scent, but if I wanted some, I don't have to buy any for the rest of my life becasue even though those bottles are well over 15 years old, most I've opened are still good.

Honored Contributor

I really like Pure Grace & Amazing Grace but the scent dissipates quickly. I have not bought any more.

Super Contributor

I'll never forget back in the day when Christina Carlino said they would only have 3 fragrances; PG, AG and BG. Now there is a new one every 3 months. Everything IMO after the "Loves" they made reek.