Trusted Contributor

Re: 6 MORE PERFUMES FROM PHILOSOPHY-REALLY???? WHY?

[ Edited ]

They had an AG candle at one point. I don't think it did very well based on reviews. Most said it smelled nothing like AG or had no scent at all. It was pretty pricy for a candle of its (small) size if I can recall.

Super Contributor

You can tell its Coty now that is for sure. I keep poking around the internet looking to see if Cristina has started another company. Now she's all about self help stuff on a website. Deep sigh. Most of the stuff they crank out now smells like it came from a drugstore to me.

Respected Contributor

Philosophy perfumes is all i wear, living grace, pure grace, amazin grace and fresh cream

Honored Contributor

@Cranberries wrote:

They had an AG candle at one point. I don't think it did very well based on reviews. Most said it smelled nothing like AG or had no scent at all. It was pretty pricy for a candle of its (small) size if I can recall.

I bought the candle when it was reduced in price and there was no scent..............

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

It would really, really, really be nice if we could get samples.

This could either be small vials that are free with the purchase of something else, or slightly larger bottles/vials that could be ordered for a low price.

Lots of other vendors offer samples with purchase.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.