Respected Contributor

Re: $50 to spend at Ulta-What would you buy?

On 11/1/2014 susan25 said:

I was just wondering how you could accumulate $50 in a spendable amount. You must buy a lot to have accumulated that much money. I don't buy from Ulta very often but do have a local Ulta store and would buy their more often if I ended up getting money back to spend. I do get coupons often and they also have Ulta coupons in the sunday newspaper almost every week.

Here's the chart on Ulta's site (ETA: sorry, chart didn't copy correctly). You earn 1 point per dollar spent, but if you spend $400 a year, you qualify for Platinum status, and earn 1.25 points per dollar. They also have promos to earn double and triple points. The points don't expire, if you reach Platinum level. I don't spend a lot at Ulta, and my points usually expire before I'm able to use them. I'm a VIB at Sephora, but I only spend $350 a year to maintain my VIB status.

Redeem points / Dollars off any merchandise

100 = $3.00

250 = $8.00

500 = $17.50

750 = $30.00

1000 = $50.00

2000 = $125.00

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Trusted Contributor

Lipsticks or glosses...............a new blush...........new eye shadow and maybe a lipstick........so many things just go in and take a look and try on with a bare face and see what you like the most.......what makes you feel the prettiest. Enjoy

Super Contributor

Another It Cosmetic Velvet Luxe brush, can never have too many of them.

Respected Contributor

Japonesque lipsticks, IT Cosmetics eyeliners.
Regular Contributor

I'm looking for a good quality powder blush, so perhaps I would purchase one Smiley Happy With any money left over, perhaps I would get a bottle of styling foam. (My "go-to" styling foam was "artec texture", but it's since been discontinued - wah! Smiley Wink

Super Contributor

There was sink u t choose from, but I snagged the last Tarte holiday blush set (I do have away oui go) and the Vice 3 palette. The blush set is perfect, of course. The jury is still Out on Vice 3 for me. Some great colors, but tons of fall out and I'm not feeling I get great definition from the colors-dos that make sense? The IT brushes are definitely on my list still, but I know they will be around for awhile.