Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman - April HSN - New Items and Shows on 4/24-25

@CorrTor wrote:

Thank you for posting these previews @Chi-town girl 

I tried the new pear scent with Korres and it's not my favorite, so I will pass. I'm curious to hear reviews of it. In general I prefer florals. 

I just opened a jar of the Beekman Spring Blossom cream I saved from last year and I love that scent. I wish they would bring that back!!

@CorrTor  & other fans of Beekman Spring Blossom scent -

New Spring Blossom item is posted at QVC Heart

Hoping the Spring Blossom soap and whipped body cream will be offered again!!!

This item $20 + 3.5 s/h

A455057
Beekman 1802 Spring Blossom 12.5-oz Hand & Body Wash Duo

Formulated with shea butter, aloe vera, natural extracts, and other key ingredients that help soothe and moisturize skin, Beekman 1802 Hand & Body Wash makes an excellent addition to your sink space or shower. Pick up this duo in the Spring Blossom fragrance, scented with notes of dewy white jasmine and wispy lilac blooms (with a hint of green lotus leaf).

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@CorrTor wrote:

Thank you for posting these previews @Chi-town girl 

I tried the new pear scent with Korres and it's not my favorite, so I will pass. I'm curious to hear reviews of it. In general I prefer florals. 

I just opened a jar of the Beekman Spring Blossom cream I saved from last year and I love that scent. I wish they would bring that back!!

@CorrTor  & other fans of Beekman Spring Blossom scent -

New Spring Blossom item is posted at QVC Heart

Hoping the Spring Blossom soap and whipped body cream will be offered again!!!

This item $20 + 3.5 s/h

A455057
Beekman 1802 Spring Blossom 12.5-oz Hand & Body Wash Duo

Formulated with shea butter, aloe vera, natural extracts, and other key ingredients that help soothe and moisturize skin, Beekman 1802 Hand & Body Wash makes an excellent addition to your sink space or shower. Pick up this duo in the Spring Blossom fragrance, scented with notes of dewy white jasmine and wispy lilac blooms (with a hint of green lotus leaf).

@Chi-town girl omg thank you for letting me know!! I'm gonna order. I hope they get the body cream!!

Honored Contributor

You're welcome @CorrTor . I noticed that Q still has some of the Spring Blossom bounty boxes, but they are priced at $70 -- aren't those "old" from the TSV last year???

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

You're welcome @CorrTor . I noticed that Q still has some of the Spring Blossom bounty boxes, but they are priced at $70 -- aren't those "old" from the TSV last year???

Yes, I just checked and it was $59 when it was the TSV last April. $72 now is a bit much. I put it in my wish list and will monitor the price. I really hope they make more in this scent. I've tried almost all the Beekman scents and it's one of my favs!!

Honored Contributor

@CorrTor wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Yes, I just checked and it was $59 when it was the TSV last April. $72 now is a bit much. I put it in my wish list and will monitor the price. I really hope they make more in this scent. I've tried almost all the Beekman scents and it's one of my favs!!

@CorrTor - I agree. This Bounty Box is a very nice set, but it's a year old and at a higher price.  I won't pay more than the TSV price --- it should be discounted below the TSV price now! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@cozyseeker wrote:

@Chi-town girl  LILAC CREAM IS BACK. Item 688-429. $40 for 16 oz. It is already on advanced shipment. I am going to break the bank on this one!

AWESOME News @cozyseeker!!! I wonder if they will reduce the price for the shows/event.

I watched some of the Beauty TS show last night when they presented the Lilac soap and Pear hand cream. The host said they had some goodies they were saving for the Saturday/Sunday shows Woman Very Happy

The packaging is sooo pretty. I will grab a couple for gifts and one for myself

Beekman 1802 Lilac Dream Goat Milk Body Cream with Spatula
688-429

@CorrTor @cozyseeker & anyone else that paid $40 for this cream last event...today event price is $34! 

I just called CS and they refunded me $6

Super Contributor

@Chi-town girl  Wow, thanks so much for the heads up on this. I just called and got the price reduction so now I can go spend more $$. Thanks so much!

Honored Contributor

@cozyseeker wrote:

@Chi-town girl  Wow, thanks so much for the heads up on this. I just called and got the price reduction so now I can go spend more $$. Thanks so much!

@cozyseeker  - yay!!! I'm so glad that I checked prices for my recent purchases. What a good value at $34 AND free shipping

Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl good for you! I"m glad you got the money back. That's a really good price for the body cream. I will not buy- I just bought the Korres TS and the 4 pack of the florals so I have enough!

Contributor

Re: 5/22 - Lilac Dream Cream Event Price =$34! Beekman - April HSN - New Items and Shows on 4/24-25

THANK YOU Chi-town girl!! I bought 2 and just called and got $12 back. Love the Lilac and love it even more at a cheaper price 😉