Reply
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,604
Registered: ‎07-25-2013

Re: Beekman - April HSN - New Items and Shows on 4/24-25

I ORDERED THE PEAR SET.  HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT SMELLS LIKE, BUT WHAT A GREAT SET WITH THE GIFT BOX!

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,993
Registered: ‎03-19-2010

Re: Beekman - April HSN - New Items and Shows on 4/24-25

@Chi-town girl   So ...  I bought 2 of the Pear kits, BUT...  when I went into my closet that houses most of my back up items, which could restock Sephora (!!!!)  I thought I really need to even make a slight dent in what I have.  If I keep purchasing,  the older items get even older and I'll have to get a house with a 5th bedroom just for my beauty items.  As it is,  I have WAYYYYYY TOOOO MUCH.    I cancelled the Pear kits,  and I'm actually proud that I did.  I love most pear scents,  so I'll have to enjoy by reading all the posts here.  I hope everyone who got it,  loves it.

Thanks for keeping us informed.  

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,774
Registered: ‎03-13-2010

Re: Beekman - April HSN - New Items and Shows on 4/24-25

The Pear set is now sold out.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 22,738
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: Beekman - April HSN - New Items and Shows on 4/24-25


@nyc1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl   So ...  I bought 2 of the Pear kits, BUT...  when I went into my closet that houses most of my back up items, which could restock Sephora (!!!!)  I thought I really need to even make a slight dent in what I have.  If I keep purchasing,  the older items get even older and I'll have to get a house with a 5th bedroom just for my beauty items.  As it is,  I have WAYYYYYY TOOOO MUCH.    I cancelled the Pear kits,  and I'm actually proud that I did.  I love most pear scents,  so I'll have to enjoy by reading all the posts here.  I hope everyone who got it,  loves it.

Thanks for keeping us informed.  


@nyc1 - I can relate...I only ordered 1 of the Pear kits and had it shipped direct out of state for a gift. 

 

I did order several of the Lilac Dream cream - one for me and the others for gifts. It has had such good reviews, I wanted it for myself!

 

Are you also a Korres lover...they have a TS on Saturday...I don't need anything...but their TS offers are typically good values and free shipping. Wonder if any new scents will be introduced. 


The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
Posts: 22,738
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: Beekman - April HSN - New Items and Shows on 4/24-25


@sueinsf wrote:

The Pear set is now sold out.


Good! That was a very nice kit. Did you get one @sueinsf 


The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,774
Registered: ‎03-13-2010

Re: Beekman - April HSN - New Items and Shows on 4/24-25


@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

The Pear set is now sold out.


Good! That was a very nice kit. Did you get one @sueinsf 


I did @Chi-town girl.  Although I don't need all that soap (one palm sized I would have been fine) and don't care about the box.  But I've never tried the hand and body wash so looking forward to that.  And hopefully I like the scent!!  I can't imagine that I won't but we shall see.  

Honored Contributor
Posts: 22,738
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: Beekman - April HSN - New Items and Shows on 4/24-25


@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

The Pear set is now sold out.


Good! That was a very nice kit. Did you get one @sueinsf 


I did @Chi-town girl.  Although I don't need all that soap (one palm sized I would have been fine) and don't care about the box.  But I've never tried the hand and body wash so looking forward to that.  And hopefully I like the scent!!  I can't imagine that I won't but we shall see.  


I always cut those big bars in half. You will have a nice gift box that you can use for a future gift or to hold your stash. Let me know your thoughts on the scent


The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,993
Registered: ‎03-19-2010

Re: Beekman - April HSN - New Items and Shows on 4/24-25

@Chi-town girl @Love so many Korres products.  Have some on AD.  Thanks!

Oh, the temptation!!!

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,774
Registered: ‎03-13-2010

Re: Beekman - April HSN - New Items and Shows on 4/24-25


@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

The Pear set is now sold out.


Good! That was a very nice kit. Did you get one @sueinsf 


I did @Chi-town girl.  Although I don't need all that soap (one palm sized I would have been fine) and don't care about the box.  But I've never tried the hand and body wash so looking forward to that.  And hopefully I like the scent!!  I can't imagine that I won't but we shall see.  


I always cut those big bars in half. You will have a nice gift box that you can use for a future gift or to hold your stash. Let me know your thoughts on the scent


@Chi-town girl  Yes, I think you have to cut those in half because they are so big!  It's just easier for me to use the palm sized ones - sizewise they are just right for me and still last me forever.  Even halving these will give me 4 good sized bars!!  Although I might gift a bar. 

 

I will keep the box for a potential future gift, I think.  Or use for some storage. I wouldn't want to waste it.

 

I'll let you know what I think of the scent -- hopefully many others will too and we can also check the reviews. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 22,738
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: Beekman - April HSN - New Items and Shows on 4/24-25

 


@nyc1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl @Love so many Korres products.  Have some on AD.  Thanks!

Oh, the temptation!!!


@nyc1  - we need to look for hints/new items for the Korres TS!


The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri