Reply
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,277
Registered: ‎10-30-2010

Re: Beekman - April HSN - New Items and Shows on 4/24-25


@Chi-town girl wrote:
Beekman 1802 Goat Milk 5-Piece Collection - Heirloom Pear
740-060
Beekman 1802 Goat Milk 5-Piece Collection - Heirloom Pear

I have added this to my bag and saved to favorites. I am hoping to receive one of those HSN discounts that they send out pretty frequently. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 22,764
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: Beekman - April HSN - New Items and Shows on 4/24-25


@cozyseeker wrote:

@Chi-town girl Wow, seeing the soap gives me hope that the lilac cream may come back again soon. Thanks so much for your great info, much appreciated!


@cozyseeker - fingers crossed!  I will post the other new items as HSN updates the website

 

They always have some great event kits for the shows with as good, if not better than TS pricing


The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Regular Contributor
Posts: 229
Registered: ‎03-11-2017

Re: Beekman - April HSN - New Items and Shows on 4/24-25

@Chi-town girl  LILAC CREAM IS BACK. Item 688-429. $40 for 16 oz. It is already on advanced shipment. I am going to break the bank on this one!

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,148
Registered: ‎05-15-2014

Re: Beekman - April HSN - New Items and Shows on 4/24-25

I have become addicted to the Beekman line.  It is doing wonders for my skin and the lip balm is great!!  I enjoy them both and I would like to someday get to visit their farm in upstate NY!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 22,764
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: Beekman - April HSN - New Items and Shows on 4/24-25


@cozyseeker wrote:

@Chi-town girl  LILAC CREAM IS BACK. Item 688-429. $40 for 16 oz. It is already on advanced shipment. I am going to break the bank on this one!


AWESOME News @cozyseeker!!! I wonder if they will reduce the price for the shows/event.

 

I watched some of the Beauty TS show last night when they presented the Lilac soap and Pear hand cream. The host said they had some goodies they were saving for the Saturday/Sunday shows Woman Very Happy

 

The packaging is sooo pretty. I will grab a couple for gifts and one for myself

 

Beekman 1802 Lilac Dream Goat Milk Body Cream with Spatula
688-429
Beekman 1802 Lilac Dream Goat Milk Body Cream with Spatula
 
Beekman 1802 Lilac Dream Goat Milk Body Cream with Spatula

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,277
Registered: ‎10-30-2010

Re: Beekman - April HSN - New Items and Shows on 4/24-25

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl 

 

I am so annoyed with HSN right now. The item that you posted, 740-060 which by the way was available yesterday, but I was holding off purchasing until I received a coupon from HSN, which of course I received today. I go online to purchase, they have removed it from my saved items, no big deal. I enter the number and it's not even showing as available. I called HSN, and the agent told me that they removed it and are saving it for the show. What?????

 

So annoyed........lol 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 22,764
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: Beekman - April HSN - New Items and Shows on 4/24-25


@icezeus wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

 

I am so annoyed with HSN right now. The item that you posted, 740-060 which by the way was available yesterday, but I was holding off purchasing until I received a coupon from HSN, which of course I received today. I go online to purchase, they have removed it from my saved items, no big deal. I enter the number and it's not even showing as available. I called HSN, and the agent told me that they removed it and our saving it for the show. What?????

 

So annoyed........lol 


@icezeus - Oh NO! That is very annoying. I wonder if the item will be a This Day Only...maybe with as good as pricing as if you used the coupon? 

 

My suggestion is to call CS after you are able to pick it up. If pricing is higher than if you used the coupon, ask if they will give you a credit on your account $Kash or whatever they call it. Ask to speak to a supervisor and explain the situation.

 

I'm excited to see what they will be orffering on the weekend!


The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,277
Registered: ‎10-30-2010

Re: Beekman - April HSN - New Items and Shows on 4/24-25


@Chi-town girl wrote:

@icezeus wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

 

I am so annoyed with HSN right now. The item that you posted, 740-060 which by the way was available yesterday, but I was holding off purchasing until I received a coupon from HSN, which of course I received today. I go online to purchase, they have removed it from my saved items, no big deal. I enter the number and it's not even showing as available. I called HSN, and the agent told me that they removed it and our saving it for the show. What?????

 

So annoyed........lol 


@icezeus - Oh NO! That is very annoying. I wonder if the item will be a This Day Only...maybe with as good as pricing as if you used the coupon? 

 

My suggestion is to call CS after you are able to pick it up. If pricing is higher than if you used the coupon, ask if they will give you a credit on your account $Kash or whatever they call it. Ask to speak to a supervisor and explain the situation.

 

I'm excited to see what they will be orffering on the weekend!


@Chi-town girl 

I hope that it's a This Day Only. I believe the cost was $42.00 plus free shipping and handling. I have a 20% off coupon that is only valid for today so I will be interested in what the price will be over the weekend. 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,776
Registered: ‎03-13-2010

Re: Beekman - April HSN - New Items and Shows on 4/24-25

Beekman Heirloom Pear sounds like something I would like. I already have Korres Olive Oil Pear open right now and I have enough Beekman soap to last me for years, but I'll be interested to see what the price is on this kit (or if there are others) this weekend.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 22,764
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: Beekman - April HSN - New Items and Shows on 4/24-25


@icezeus wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@icezeus wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

 

I am so annoyed with HSN right now. The item that you posted, 740-060 which by the way was available yesterday, but I was holding off purchasing until I received a coupon from HSN, which of course I received today. I go online to purchase, they have removed it from my saved items, no big deal. I enter the number and it's not even showing as available. I called HSN, and the agent told me that they removed it and our saving it for the show. What?????

 

So annoyed........lol 


@icezeus - Oh NO! That is very annoying. I wonder if the item will be a This Day Only...maybe with as good as pricing as if you used the coupon? 

 

My suggestion is to call CS after you are able to pick it up. If pricing is higher than if you used the coupon, ask if they will give you a credit on your account $Kash or whatever they call it. Ask to speak to a supervisor and explain the situation.

 

I'm excited to see what they will be orffering on the weekend!


@Chi-town girl 

I hope that it's a This Day Only. I believe the cost was $42.00 plus free shipping and handling. I have a 20% off coupon that is only valid for today so I will be interested in what the price will be over the weekend. 


@icezeus  -  sorry that I didn't post the pricing info,  but I recall it was around 40 and it wasn't discounted. Looks like someone at HSN posted it for sale prematurely.  They will be counting on a last push for Mother's Day shopping this weekend so I hope it will be discounted for the event.

 


The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri