Contributor

Re: 5/22 - Lilac Dream Cream Event Price =$34! Beekman - April HSN - New Items and Shows on 4/24-25

I kept trying to convince me not to buy anything else from 

Beekman 1802, since I have been shopping from last time on 

HSN - when I got the lilac soaps, my auto deliveries from QVC & 

HSN plus the Beekman 1802 Warehouse sale and their weekly streaming shows, however since I already had the lilac soap sets, I figured I "needed to buy"some of the lilac lotions as well for some 

Special birthdays coming up. I also could not resist getting one more set of the SPF 35 /primer duo for $25.00 which I had also bought 3 sets from one of their streaming shows  and already have 

given away most of them to my nieces, they are light, not sticky and no fragrance, the bottles are only 1 oz each but worth it!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: 5/22 - Lilac Dream Cream Event Price =$34! Beekman - April HSN - New Items and Shows on 4/24-25

I admit, I haven’t read all the replies here. I swore off Beekman awhile back but broke that recently to order the lilac soap since that’s a favorite spring scent. I was so disappointed, the soap had zero scent so back it went. I’m done.
Honored Contributor

@anonymous 8 wrote:
THANK YOU Chi-town girl!! I bought 2 and just called and got $12 back. Love the Lilac and love it even more at a cheaper price 😉

@anonymous 8 - you're welcome! I'm glad you and others were able to score refunds and shop more! I ended up ordering 2 more yesterday at the refuced event pricing for future gifts. The lilac scent is beautiful - the Beekman body creams in a variety of scents  are always in my rotation as well as excellent gifts! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Iamstillhere wrote:

I kept trying to convince me not to buy anything else from 

Beekman 1802, since I have been shopping from last time on 

HSN - when I got the lilac soaps, my auto deliveries from QVC & 

HSN plus the Beekman 1802 Warehouse sale and their weekly streaming shows, however since I already had the lilac soap sets, I figured I "needed to buy"some of the lilac lotions as well for some 

Special birthdays coming up. I also could not resist getting one more set of the SPF 35 /primer duo for $25.00 which I had also bought 3 sets from one of their streaming shows  and already have 

given away most of them to my nieces, they are light, not sticky and no fragrance, the bottles are only 1 oz each but worth it!

@Iamstillhere  - I too love the lilac scent. And I also bought/love the spf primer, glad to have a duo! I bought the spf duo when it was launched at Q last month - same price as HSN. What a nice gift for your nieces!  

I have started to try some of the Beekman skin care ( primarily purchase body stuff) highly recommend the night eye cream. It's one of my fav eye creams

Beekman 1802 Supersize Blaak Night Goat Milk Eye Balm
688-404
Beekman 1802 Supersize Blaak Night Goat Milk Eye Balm

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Contributor

Hi, yes they all loved the Spf 35 primers, I kept one and also like it a lot. I also gave some of the Blaak line day and night creams to one of my nieces for her birthday, I also got the probiotics line for my other niece as she has some skin issues and the products are working for her, the Blaak line is more for prevention as my nieces are in their early twenties and by the way they had the Blaak line as part of the Beekman 

Warehouse sale, hope you grabbed your favorite eye cream on sale!

Honored Contributor

GREAT value price for this set of 10 lip balms - it's a leftover holiday kit - but not too old,  from Nov/Dec 2020

I think its a this day only at HSN   $40, free shipping

Beekman 1802 Goat Milk Lip Balm 10-piece Assortment
714-200
Beekman 1802 Goat Milk Lip Balm 10-piece Assortment