Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beekman - April HSN - New Items and Shows on 4/24-25

@Chi-town girl @FindingMyJoy 

I am currently watching the two hour Beekman show, but earlier, HSN  did a presentation of the Heirloom Pear 5 piece Smart Deal.   Collen mentioned that this was a new scent.

I think the CS representative that I was speaking with yesterday mixed this up with another scent.  

Respected Contributor

I bought 2 jars of the 8oz Lilac whipped creams last year when it was new. I was so disappointed because mine had no scent at all and lilac is one of my favorite scents. Both jars the same.

I have tried at least 8-10 scents of the whipped creams since I started buying it. All the rest I can smell.

I also bought the lavendar 300 count wipes and myself and many others on hsn fb page agree that the scent is weird smelling. They are wipes so I will use them anyway and have many different scents. Several people have also stated that the lilac cream has no scent but the hand lotion and soap does. 

I like the cremes anyway but was disappointed. I have a lot of Beekman to use up. 

I have since switched to Korres instead of buying more Beekman and the honey pear with them is very nice.I love all their products so far esp the firming spray, elixir, body wash and body creme.

Trusted Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

I am currently watching the two hour Beekman show, but earlier, HSN  did a presentation of the Heirloom Pear 5 piece Smart Deal.   Collen mentioned that this was a new scent.

I think the CS representative that I was speaking with yesterday mixed this up with another scent.  

@icezeus I also watched the presentation. They do come out with so many new scents that I bet the representative just got confused. It's a beautiful pear set with a nice gift box.

I've heard them explain the scent as pear blossoms to the green leaves during summer then the actual fruit. So it's not a full fruit scent but a mixture. It did still interest me enough to try it. I was sort of surprised that they said this is the last box set until late in the year. Does that mean they no longer do what they called the bounty box? or is this that box just not being called that name anymore? I think it was a box set TSV on QVC last Spring? 

I did buy the lilac body cream and also the 5 piece Pure set that was a great price plus I wanted some unscented items for the days I don't want a scent. It was a great variety of sale items this visit. 

Respected Contributor

@FindingMyJoy I'm not sure what a pear blossom smells like?  The on-air model described it as biting in to a piece of fruit, but did say it was light.  I don't expect an artificial fruit scent but sure would like to know what this smells like!  They read some facebook reviews on the air and of course, they were all glowing!  I would bet as long as it's not an actual floral, I would be fine with it.  

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:
New! Beekman 1802 Dream Booster Bakuchiol Serum .5 oz.
738-724
Beekman 1802 Dream Booster Bakuchiol Serum .5 oz.

What It IsA serum that moisturizes and helps improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
What You Get
  • 0.5 fl. oz. Dream Booster Bakuchiol Beta-Retinol Serum

What It Does
  • Formulation is dermatologically tested for irritation potential shown not to cause irritation
  • Contains Bakuchiol, a plant-based ingredient derived from the "babchi" plant
  • Contains Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, which has been shown to help moisturize the skin
  • Contains moisturizers know to help temporarily plump the appearance of skin
  • Contains moisturizers that help temporarily improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles

@Chi-town girl  I saw this presented and looks interesting. Do you think this can be used along with PTR retinol?

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:
738-724

What It IsA serum that moisturizes and helps improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
What You Get

What It Does
  • Formulation is dermatologically tested for irritation potential shown not to cause irritation
  • Contains Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, which has been shown to help moisturize the skin
  • Contains moisturizers that help temporarily improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles

@Chi-town girl  I saw this presented and looks interesting. Do you think this can be used along with PTR retinol?

@Pecky  - I missed the presentation, need to look at the video

I would use it on alterative nights, not together with PTR retinol. I like to use different products on weekends so that's what I would do or you can use them every other night, PTR on Mon, Wed, Fri; Beekman on Tues, Thur Sat. 

The PTR retinol is working great for me - using weeknights. I'm using Skinn retinol on weekends

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:
738-724

What You Get

What It Does

I would use it on alterative nights, not together with PTR retinol. I like to use different products on weekends so that's what I would do or you can use them every other night, PTR on Mon, Wed, Fri; Beekman on Tues, Thur Sat. 

The PTR retinol is working great for me - using weeknights. I'm using Skinn retinol on weekends

@Chi-town girl Great idea!  I am having great results using PTR.  The price is so reasonable for Beekmans that it is worth a try.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:
738-724

What You Get

What It Does

@Chi-town girl Great idea!  I am having great results using PTR.  The price is so reasonable for Beekmans that it is worth a try.

@Pecky - I love to use different products on weekends - my skin responds well, I think it does provide addtl benefits/results and it gives me a chance t try different items/brands. 

Beekman skin care seems well received.  I'm very interested in the bloom cream. The Blaack Night Eye Cream is awesome - I keep going back to it even though I use other eye creams like Sknn DWP and Tatcha. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@FindingMyJoy wrote:

@icezeus wrote:

@icezeus I also watched the presentation. They do come out with so many new scents that I bet the representative just got confused. It's a beautiful pear set with a nice gift box.

I've heard them explain the scent as pear blossoms to the green leaves during summer then the actual fruit. So it's not a full fruit scent but a mixture. It did still interest me enough to try it. I was sort of surprised that they said this is the last box set until late in the year. Does that mean they no longer do what they called the bounty box? or is this that box just not being called that name anymore? I think it was a box set TSV on QVC last Spring? 

I did buy the lilac body cream and also the 5 piece Pure set that was a great price plus I wanted some unscented items for the days I don't want a scent. It was a great variety of sale items this visit. 

@FindingMyJoy 

I was surprised when they mentioned no more box sets for the rest of the year. I am hoping that I heard incorrectly and that you are correct, and they will have some later in the year. I really enjoy the box sets, they allow me to choose a few items for myself and gift others. I took care of my SIL's Mother, her two sisters, and a cousin last Christmas with just one of their box sets. :-) 

They had some good deals yesterday if you were interested in the scents. Besides the 5 piece Heirloom Pear set, I also purchased the 3 piece lip balms and I believe that I am done for this visit.

They have another show that airs later on today that I plan on viewing if I can tear myself away from watching my British murder mysteries.

Honored Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@FindingMyJoy wrote:

@icezeus wrote:

@FindingMyJoy 

I was surprised when they mentioned no more box sets for the rest of the year. I am hoping that I heard incorrectly and that you are correct, and they will have some later in the year. I really enjoy the box sets, they allow me to choose a few items for myself and gift others. I took care of my SIL's Mother, her two sisters, and a cousin last Christmas with just one of their box sets. :-) 

They had some good deals yesterday if you were interested in the scents. Besides the 5 piece Heirloom Pear set, I also purchased the 3 piece lip balms and I believe that I am done for this visit.

They have another show that airs later on today that I plan on viewing if I can tear myself away from watching my British murder mysteries.

I heard them say there will not be anymore boxed kits until Christmas holidays. The box that is included for the pear kit is non descript so you can use it to gift any items/scents.

There will be value kits during future visits but they will not include the gift box

And they are no longer offering the seasonal Bounty Box subscriptions