Respected Contributor

Re: Beekman - April HSN - New Items and Shows on 4/24-25

@Chi-town girl @Add Fresh Air to my list !!!

Valued Contributor

Thank you for posting these previews @Chi-town girl 

I tried the new pear scent with Korres and it's not my favorite, so I will pass. I'm curious to hear reviews of it. In general I prefer florals. 

I just opened a jar of the Beekman Spring Blossom cream I saved from last year and I love that scent. I wish they would bring that back!!

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl @Add Fresh Air to my list !!!

@nyc1 - that's a better than TS price!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@CorrTor wrote:

Thank you for posting these previews @Chi-town girl 

I tried the new pear scent with Korres and it's not my favorite, so I will pass. I'm curious to hear reviews of it. In general I prefer florals. 

I just opened a jar of the Beekman Spring Blossom cream I saved from last year and I love that scent. I wish they would bring that back!!

@CorrTor - yes, Spring Blossom is my fav too! I also like the new Peony

Look forward to trying the Lilac

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@FindingMyJoy wrote:

Last year, I missed out on the Lilac body cream so I made sure I got it this year. Lilac is my favorite Spring flower and the item has tons of great reviews. 

I'm interested in the pear scent. Curious if it's going to be like a fresh cut pear or too sweet or worse if it's oddly mixed with some florals. I noticed the description so far just says heirloom pear. 

@FindingMyJoy 

I hope that it just smells like a fresh cut pear. This is my first time trying this scent. I actually thought that it was new but when I was speaking with the HSN CS representative, she told me that this scent always sells out quickly.

Esteemed Contributor

@nyc1 

Fresh Air is my favorite scent. I purchased the Four bar set from HSN a few weeks back. 

Honored Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@FindingMyJoy wrote:

Last year, I missed out on the Lilac body cream so I made sure I got it this year. Lilac is my favorite Spring flower and the item has tons of great reviews. 

I'm interested in the pear scent. Curious if it's going to be like a fresh cut pear or too sweet or worse if it's oddly mixed with some florals. I noticed the description so far just says heirloom pear. 

@FindingMyJoy 

I hope that it just smells like a fresh cut pear. This is my first time trying this scent. I actually thought that it was new but when I was speaking with the HSN CS representative, she told me that this scent always sells out quickly.

@icezeus @FindingMyJoy - I think the Pear is a new scent, but maybe I missed it!

They need to do more citrus like Lemon, or Lemon/lime. I'm not that crazy about the grapefruit. And how about Strawberry or some sort of berry combo?

Honored Contributor

Keep an eye on this Sexy Sexy fragrance kit...It's listed for the afternoon shows. Current price is $40

Beekman 1802 Ylang Ylang & Tuberose 4-piece Set
658-283
Beekman 1802 Ylang Ylang & Tuberose 4-piece Set

Honored Contributor

Listed at the Beekman website. $50 ($90 value)

Let your skin blossom with the season with this deluxe set of our fragrance-free bodycare bestsellers, infused with creamy goat milk goodness to nourish and repair from the inside out for skin that gets better with age. 

This set includes our Pure Goat Milk Body Bar Soap (9oz.), Milk Bar Probiotic Facial Cleansing Bar, Pure Goat Milk Facial Cleansing Wipes, Pure Goat Milk Whipped Body Cream, and Pure Stick of Butter.

Spring Has Sprung Bodycare Gift Set

Respected Contributor

@icezeus @One of my favorites as well.  Enjoy.  Nice set, especially at that price.