Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman - April HSN - New Items and Shows on 4/24-25

Show items are posted for the early Saturday shows, but no 5p Pear kit yet. It might be held for Colleen's Saturday 2 hour show block

This is a good value $48, free shipping

Beekman 1802 Goat Milk 5-piece Hand & Body Wash Set
718-543
Beekman 1802 Goat Milk 5-piece Hand & Body Wash Set

Stock up on a goat milk essential with this collection of Goat Milk Hand & Body Wash in 5 scents. Formulated with goat milk, it gently cleanses without stripping the skin.

What You Get
  • 12.5 fl. oz. Ylang Ylang & Tuberose Goat Milk Hand & Body Wash
  • 12.5 fl. oz. Fig Leaf Goat Milk Hand & Body Wash
  • 12.5 fl. oz. Honeyed Grapefruit Goat Milk Hand & Body Wash
  • 12.5 fl. oz. Sweet Grass Goat Milk Hand & Body Wash
  • 12.5 fl. oz. Vanilla Absolute Goat Milk Hand & Body Wash

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Another good value kit, event priced at $27, free shipping - listed for the 9a Saturday show

Beekman 1802 Goat Milk 4-piece Bath & Body Collection
688-446
Beekman 1802 Goat Milk 4-piece Bath & Body Collection

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

This is a special Mother's Day kit, launching tmrw at the Beekman website

May be an image of cosmetics, fragrance and text that says 'ROSE APOTHECARY HANDCRAFTED .A WIT RE ROSE APOTHECARY EAU DE PARFUM'

For Mother’s Day, we thought to ourselves, what would the capricious chanteuse of Schitt’s Creek want for such a cloying holiday? So we’ve created two pieces that will make your Moira bombilate in excitement!

On 4/22 at 9AM, our brand new perfume and 8oz candle will be launching in the bestselling Beekman 1802 x Schitt’s Creek Bodycare Collection

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@icezeus -  do ypu recall the size of the heirloom pear body cream in the 5p kit? Is it the regular 8oz? $42 for that kit is a very good price, it's probably going to be a Smart Deal or This Day Only. I wasn't going to get it but now im rethinking. ..

I was wondering if the soaps were the palm size or full size?  I figured they were palm sized and it was the regular body cream, 8 oz.  I guess we'll find out.

I have both soap sizes in my stash as well as the pump bottle lotion. To my eye, the Pear soaps look full sized in dimension to the lotion bottle.  I think the body cream jar is 8 oz bc they dont usually sell the smaller 2 oz jars in individual boxes

@Chi-town girl  You could be right.  Although I prefer the palm sized soaps and even those last me a really long time!  I've never tried the body lotion (although I do love the body cream).  How do you like it?

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@icezeus -  do ypu recall the size of the heirloom pear body cream in the 5p kit? Is it the regular 8oz? $42 for that kit is a very good price, it's probably going to be a Smart Deal or This Day Only. I wasn't going to get it but now im rethinking. ..

I was wondering if the soaps were the palm size or full size?  I figured they were palm sized and it was the regular body cream, 8 oz.  I guess we'll find out.

I have both soap sizes in my stash as well as the pump bottle lotion. To my eye, the Pear soaps look full sized in dimension to the lotion bottle.  I think the body cream jar is 8 oz bc they dont usually sell the smaller 2 oz jars in individual boxes

@Chi-town girl  You could be right.  Although I prefer the palm sized soaps and even those last me a really long time!  I've never tried the body lotion (although I do love the body cream).  How do you like it?

@sueinsf - I LOVE the body creams in the jars. The pump bottle lotions are used primarily for hand lotions - I have them in the caddy's at each sink. The hand creams in the tubes I keep in my handbag or use them for gifts 

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

I took a chance and looked up 740-060, which is available on extended delivery for an early May delivery. The items are full sized and I took your advice and called customer service. The first lady that I spoke with was no help whatsoever and said that there was nothing that could be done. Once I hung up the phone with her I called right back and spoke to "Pat". Great customer service who was able to help me and give me the discount. 

Honored Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

I took a chance and looked up 740-060, which is available on extended delivery for an early May delivery. The items are full sized and I took your advice and called customer service. The first lady that I spoke with was no help whatsoever and said that there was nothing that could be done. Once I hung up the phone with her I called right back and spoke to "Pat". Great customer service who was able to help me and give me the discount. 

@icezeus  - thank you for the update - yes, it's posted as a Smart Deal $49, free shipping! $10/ item - full sizes- w free shipping is a good value👍

HAPPY for you being able to use that coupon 😃🎉👍 it pays to be persistent -- I've received great assist from Q and H CS. ShopHQ CS would have either hung up on you or told you to get lost,LOL

Here are the details for the kit:

A 5-piece set of soaps and creams that help cleanse and nourish your skin with the power of goat's milk.  

What You Get

• 12.5 fl. oz. Hand and Body Wash - Heirloom Pear
  • 3.4 fl. oz. Hand Cream - Heirloom Pear
  • 8 oz. Whipped Body Cream - Heirloom Pear
  • (2) 9 oz. Bar Soap - Heirloom Pear
  • Gift Box

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

AMY HAS THE REBECCA BAG ON NOW CHI!!!!!

ALSO THE 5 PIECE PEAR SET IS THE FIRST ITEM LISTED UNDER BEEKMAN!

Honored Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

AMY HAS THE REBECCA BAG ON NOW CHI!!!!!

ALSO THE 5 PIECE PEAR SET IS THE FIRST ITEM LISTED UNDER BEEKMAN!

@weezer111  - thank you! I will check out the video. I wonder if there will be a Minkoff TSV. She was talking about how she got started- no one knew her and she was broke! She has such an interesting eye for design and her leather is top notch. Next I will get one of her quilted leather bags - Katrina has a great rapport with her - that show was one of the best handbag shows of recent times 

Trusted Contributor

Last year, I missed out on the Lilac body cream so I made sure I got it this year. Lilac is my favorite Spring flower and the item has tons of great reviews. 

I'm interested in the pear scent. Curious if it's going to be like a fresh cut pear or too sweet or worse if it's oddly mixed with some florals. I noticed the description so far just says heirloom pear.