Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman - April HSN - New Items and Shows on 4/24-25

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@cozyseeker wrote:

@Chi-town girl  LILAC CREAM IS BACK. Item 688-429. $40 for 16 oz. It is already on advanced shipment. I am going to break the bank on this one!

AWESOME News @cozyseeker!!! I wonder if they will reduce the price for the shows/event.

I watched some of the Beauty TS show last night when they presented the Lilac soap and Pear hand cream. The host said they had some goodies they were saving for the Saturday/Sunday shows Woman Very Happy

The packaging is sooo pretty. I will grab a couple for gifts and one for myself

Beekman 1802 Lilac Dream Goat Milk Body Cream with Spatula
688-429

Anyone interested in the limited edition Lilac Dream cream, it might be sold out before the weekend shows. Last year it sold out quickly.  The Lilac soap is new - it will sell out too

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@icezeus -  do ypu recall the size of the heirloom pear body cream in the 5p kit? Is it the regular 8oz? $42 for that kit is a very good price, it's probably going to be a Smart Deal or This Day Only. I wasn't going to get it but now im rethinking. ..

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  THANK YOU

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@icezeus -  do ypu recall the size of the heirloom pear body cream in the 5p kit? Is it the regular 8oz? $42 for that kit is a very good price, it's probably going to be a Smart Deal or This Day Only. I wasn't going to get it but now im rethinking. ..

I was wondering if the soaps were the palm size or full size?  I figured they were palm sized and it was the regular body cream, 8 oz.  I guess we'll find out.

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

No, I do not recall the size. I just love fruit scents, and believed this to be a good price for a 5 piece kit, especially if I would have been allowed to use my coupon. (Yes, I am still bitter) What I normally do is purchase kits like this and keep the items that I like, such as the soap bars and hand creams, and give the other parts of the kits away for birthdays and Christmas gifts. 

The body cream would have been a gift. 

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  THANK YOU

@nyc1  - you're welcome! What is of interest to you?

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I was wondering if the soaps were the palm size or full size?  I figured they were palm sized and it was the regular body cream, 8 oz.  I guess we'll find out.

I have both soap sizes in my stash as well as the pump bottle lotion. To my eye, the Pear soaps look full sized in dimension to the lotion bottle.  I think the body cream jar is 8 oz bc they dont usually sell the smaller 2 oz jars in individual boxes

Honored Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

No, I do not recall the size. I just love fruit scents, and believed this to be a good price for a 5 piece kit, especially if I would have been allowed to use my coupon. (Yes, I am still bitter) What I normally do is purchase kits like this and keep the items that I like, such as the soap bars and hand creams, and give the other parts of the kits away for birthdays and Christmas gifts. 

The body cream would have been a gift. 

I understand and do this same - breaking up some of the kits for gifts. Hoping this gets posted tmrw night bc I will miss most if not all of the shows 

Once it's posted call CS and see if they can give you account $ash credit for the coupon that you can apply to the purchase. It's for a gift and you're disappointed..hopefully a good outcome for you! 

I will be checking in here tmrw -please post updates - TY

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl   that PEAR kit is tempting!!!!!!  What about you?  EVERYTHING?!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl   that PEAR kit is tempting!!!!!!  What about you?  EVERYTHING?!!!!!

@nyc1 - yeah, that 🍐 kit will be ordered esp if it's full size items. I already ordered the Lilac Dream cream. Looking to see what else is for the HSN event. Free shipping is always a plus!!!