Esteemed Contributor

5-19 GREAT Wen BeautyIQ Steal 32oz CC + 16oz NBT!!!

A343939 32oz CC plus 16oz of the fabulous Nourishing Body Treatment cream. (NBT)  Both are $69.96 with 5 ez payments.

The NBT on its own is $79+. The CC is $58, of which both of these items individually currently have very limited stock selections available or are waitlisted.

The Steal offer has all of the spring and summer scents readily available to order. Take a l👀k! This is a wonderful sale.

Screenshot_2018-05-19-14-23-43-1.png

Honored Contributor

Re: 5-19 GREAT Wen BeautyIQ Steal 32oz CC + 16oz NBT!!!

@rochelleS wrote:

A343939 32oz CC plus 16oz of the fabulous Nourishing Body Treatment cream. (NBT)  Both are $69.96 with 5 ez payments.

The NBT on its own is $79+. The CC is $58, of which both of these items individually currently have very limited stock selections available or are waitlisted.

The Steal offer has all of the spring and summer scents readily available to order. Take a l👀k! This is a wonderful sale.

Screenshot_2018-05-19-14-23-43-1.png

@rochelleS - you emulate joy and positivity Heart 

I have the Summer Tropical trio TSV from last year and love it. It included the oil -  love WEN oils. I think I will get the steal kit -  TY Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Re: 5-19 GREAT Wen BeautyIQ Steal 32oz CC + 16oz NBT!!!

@Chi-town girl

Right back atcha luv! I have that same 3 pc Tropical set too. Imagine that! I recently received  the Tropical edp, A309891, 3.4oz + .67oz purse traveler that is just delightful,  truly delightful. A perfect addition to my fragrance wardrobe. See comments on the " oh my goodness tropical edp" thread on the wen forum. My die hard edp love is the Honey Peach but this scent really holds its own in the seasonal offerings. There's a sophistication that completely over rides the simplicity one might think about a fruit based fragrance. Much like the CC but so much better as it warms with our body. I've developed a sweet spot for this seasonal suite and look forward to the NBT.  I like the Love edp +NBT duo very much too.♡♡♡