Valued Contributor

I don't think so.......

Honored Contributor

I think so.  It's not new and people are buying them.  If you have a problem with it, move on to something else.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

No problem.

Maybe you shouldn't respond.

Move on.

Respected Contributor

I totally agree with you ...

Honored Contributor

Here we go again!!  For many who have short and /or thinning hair - no it's not a good buy.  If I had longer thick hair that took a really long time to style dry daily then it surely would be well worth it.  I have fairly thick curly hair about medium length but rarely have to use a blow dryer to get it dry and leave it dry naturally but that doesn't mean others don't have a need for such a dryer!  

Trusted Contributor

@Ceci wrote:

I don't think so.......

I would have to agree.  I rarely need to use a hair dryer, and when I do it's for less than a minute or two.  My hair is short, and dries fast.  Once in a while I use, and really like the Calista Perfector.  It's the only styling tool that has worked constantly for me.  There is just no way I would even consider a $400 hair dryer.  As my father wold have said, that's for folks with more money than brains.

Regular Contributor

I know I wouldn't.  I had a Conair that was wonderful for me and when that finally "went", I couldn't find that model anymore.  Other Conairs just didn't work for me so I was on a quest to find one just like it.  I tried soooo many blow dryers... inexpensive and expensive (up to $250.) But, I couldn't find one that I liked (not hot enough, too hot....left my hair too flat...frizzy..etc).  I finally found the Remington Silk Ceramic Ionic Professional Hair Dryer (Red).  It is perfect for my hair.  (very curly, kinky, fine and long).  Very fast drying and it leaves my hair with body....no frizz. And so far it's been about 3 years and going strong.   Drop a zero.....$40.  I actually bought a couple of them because I am afraid it will be discontinued one day.  

Honored Contributor

I have thick thick shoulder length hair, I invested in the Dyson in October and I love it

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Valued Contributor

My hairdresser was given one and used it on me last time I was there.  Since I have short hair, we agreed it was probably not worth it for me.  However, she said that she is now a believer.  In addition to fast drying, it also adds sheen to the hair.   When my current dryer dies, I'll probably invest in the dyson

Respected Contributor

I have this one and love it.  It saves me a bunch of time in the morning and this weekend, I washed both my pups and they got Dyson dried Smiley Happy  I was able to dry they both in 1/2 the time Smiley Happy  They are both longer haired fuzzy dogs. I also loved that it had a cool setting that I did not need to hold the button down the whole time to use.

Awesome

Deb