Honored Contributor

40% off price @ Acure Organics

now through11/28.  If you spend $25, you receive free shipping.  I had selected one Marula oil and one Argan w/coconut oil and it ended up being under $20 with the discount so I had to add another product. Yes, 40% off.  It seems to me that they are in the process of changing the look of their containers thus the big sale (that my guess).  Some products are already in the new containers.   Check it out.  Their oils are cold pressed.  :catvery-happy:

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: 40% off price @ Acure Organics

@Katcat1

I did visit their site and I'm a little disappointed that I don't need anything right now.  Looks like a good company and one with a sense of humor.

I like the new packaging, too.  Nice selection of products!  No wonder you're a fan. Woman LOL

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@just bee,   I am surprised no one is interested.  You can buy your argan oils, marula oil and they have wonderful shampoos (Ultra-Hydrating is awesome).  40% off original prices is a great deal.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

I like Acure, but I have quite a bit of it right now.  I'm afraid if I order from the sale, the stuff will go bad before I get to it.  Really love that brightening scrub especially.  Reminds me a lot of ExfoliKate...but much cheaper.

...now let's see if I can hold off visiting the site... Smiley Embarassed

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@just bee,   I am surprised no one is interested.  You can buy your argan oils, marula oil and they have wonderful shampoos (Ultra-Hydrating is awesome).  40% off original prices is a great deal.

@Katcat1

I was surprised that their prices -- even without the discount -- were as reasonable as they were.  But I have the same issue as @mistriTsquirrel -- I just purchased some facial oil and I'd be concerned about having to toss the excess.

Of course I was considering argan oil for my hair this winter...

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Katcat1

Okay, I'll bite.  How awesome is it?

Honored Contributor

@just bee,   I would purchase the Marula oil. Argan oil with ginger or rose, the ultra-hydrating shampoo is wonderful.  Most of their are very nice.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1

I noticed Vitacost had Acure products at an even better discount but I didn't order from them because many of the products on their site did not appear on Acure's site.

It seemed as if they were selling obsolete products.  Had to ask myself: How old is this stuff?  Great prices, but questionable items...

You're more familiar with Acure's line so you might be able to tell if the products on Vitacost's site are... antiques. Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@just bee,   I checked Vitacost (never heard of it before) and their products are okay.  They are giving 45% off versus 40% off from Acure.  Acure is coming out with new packaging so I am sure there will be other sales from other vendors so they can bring in the new packaging and some new Acure products.  I ordered from Acure.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@just bee,   I checked Vitacost (never heard of it before) and their products are okay.  They are giving 45% off versus 40% off from Acure.  Acure is coming out with new packaging so I am sure there will be other sales from other vendors so they can bring in the new packaging and some new Acure products.  I ordered from Acure.

@Katcat1

It just seemed odd that Vitacost offered such a variety of Acure products that Acure didn't offer on their own website.

I ended up ordering the ultra-hydrating shampoo and conditioner and an ounce of argan oil but then read that argan can be drying.

It's a quandary. Woman Tongue