Trusted Contributor

@Tem77 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch Do you recall, and ths is going waaaaay back that LG had a baked version of etherel rose that was in a TSV meant to be used as an all over face powder???  The color was amazing and had such an awesome effect as a face powder but was able can be used as a blush as well.  I wish she still had that product.

@Tem77, it's still available on Laura's website.

You can find it under her baked products section and it's listed under her Blush and Brighten blushes. It's listed as a blush.

I ordered it not too long ago from there.

Honored Contributor

@Tem77 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch Do you recall, and ths is going waaaaay back that LG had a baked version of etherel rose that was in a TSV meant to be used as an all over face powder???  The color was amazing and had such an awesome effect as a face powder but was able can be used as a blush as well.  I wish she still had that product.

@Tem77  - I remember that!  You can get Ethereal Rose in a blush on her website. Which could also be used as an all-over powder too.

Honored Contributor

Well, for Pete's sake, I have the Ethereal Rose blush somewhere in my stash.  I didn't know it could be used as as an all over powder. 🤷‍♀️ 

Frequent Contributor

Re: 40% off at Laura Geller

[ Edited ]

@JudyL @JeanLouiseFinch @Toppers3 

@JudyL wrote:

@Tem77 wrote:

@Tem77  - I remember that!  You can get Ethereal Rose in a blush on her website. Which could also be used as an all-over powder too.

Oh thank you!!!! This is my favorite LG product!  Equal parts of this and Bobbi Brown's matte bronzer in the deepest copper shade gives the look of being little sunburned and it looks totally natural on me!  I love it.  Just ordered 2 w/the sale and a few others.  @JeanLouiseFinch I also purchased the Ethereal Rose primer to play around with.

ETA-I tried mimicking the same look with Huda's Baked/Setting Powder in the Pink Brightening shade but it didn't work.  If you use a pink powder like Huda's and don't want such a "white" light type of hyper-brightening for the undereyes, etheral rose would look much more natural with a light dusting over your undereye concealor.  I have been buying pink powders left and right with this pink revolution going chasing to find a dupe to Etheral Rose for my face.  Finally!

Esteemed Contributor

If anyone is interested the LG site still has the 40% off - code at top of the site.

Frequent Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch 

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Well, for Pete's sake, I have the Ethereal Rose blush somewhere in my stash.  I didn't know it could be used as as an all over powder. 🤷‍♀️ 

Yeah!  Think Benefit's Dandelion but oh so slightly richer in color that can be used on both cool and warm tones!