Super Contributor

Re: 40% off Philosophy sitewide

On 3/23/2015 Tissyanne said:
On 3/23/2015 cal-gal said:

Hi Tissyanne, how are you doing this week? I hope you enjoy the Lemonade set as much as I do {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}. Let me know what you think after you get it!

Hi cal-gal, I am doing well, and and enjoying warm weather. I thought of you this morning when I added the Lemonade Trio to my cart. I bought the Lemonade Iced Mint glazed body souffle last week, and it smells just like the name. Very summery, and enjoyable. I also got an Amazing Grace set that included a 2 ounce EDP, 16 ounce 3 in1, 8 ounce whipped body creme, and rollerball, The price for that set was $72.00, and with the discount I paid $58.80 that included the Lemonade set. Woo hoo!!! Enjoy your week.

Hi! I am glad you were able to snag such a great deal with the 40% promo! I was in such a rush to place my order before I had to leave the house, that I didn't really see everything online that day. I would have been interested in that Amazing Grace set you mentioned - especially for the whipped body creme! I also think I would have picked up the body souffle you mentioned too. I am a sucker for the body souffle and whipped body creme in all the scents heehee.

Enjoy your goodies!

Honored Contributor

40% off today again till 3 PM ET. Excludes outlet items.

Respected Contributor

I got myself the 32 oz Purity and 24 oz AG Firming Body Emulsion.  I also stacked a code for a free full-size of the vitamin c booster powder.  I'd say I did pretty well today!

Super Contributor

I got the bonus Turbo Booster as well!  I'll be getting 3 Turbo Boosters (one free) and a large Hands of Hope -- all for $58.80.  It was a deal too good to pass up, seeing that I use Turbo Booster daily on my face and neck.

Honored Contributor

Such a great deal. I could not get through on the website, but placed an order on the phone. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just placed an order for two 32 oz Purity Made Simple and it was cheaper by far than the sale a year or so ago.  I think the total this order was $62.  Great deal.

Honored Contributor

The 40% off sale is valid again for today only on Ebates, until midnite ET. Go to Ebates to find code, they will delete it here if I post it.