Respected Contributor

Re: 40% off Lalicious sitewide today (11/13/15) only!

@HappyDaze wrote:

@FUTURE wrote:

Girl, you KNOW I went bonkers yesterday with 50% off collections! I buy them for my mom, SIL, aunts, gma, and they all absolutely love them!! I need to check my stock and see what else I might need, because I usually try to buy for the year when they have this awesome week of sales. I'm so glad you (and hubby!!) love them! The Tiare Flower is my fave, too. ;)

@FUTURE Of course it is because we are like twinsies separated at birth, lol!

Lol!! Pretty much! Heart

Respected Contributor

@Sissyrose wrote:

I wanted to try a hand cream and the shipping was more then the discount for 3oz. of hand cream. I think I will wait for a free shipping day to try this brand. They sound like they smell so good.

Anyone tried the oil? I wish I could smell and try a few of their products. They need to sell small samples.

@Sissyrose, I haven't tried the new oil, but ordered some when it was BOGO the other day (it already came in!!). I was SO glad they brought an oil back, though, as they had discontinued making it, so I was rationing my last bottle of the old kind. I do wish they made it in their various scents, like they used to, but I love all of their products, so I'm sure it's great. I haven't tried their shower oil, either, but I'm super excited about it!! HTH!!

Respected Contributor

@Beauty-junkie wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Sissyrose I have not tried the oil but want to. They recently had a BOGO free on the oil. I also want to try the shower oil. I loved L'occitaine's shower oil but I no longer use it since they are not cruelty free. I wish shipping was set at a lower price, like $50 not $100! $8 is alot for shipping, especially on the smaller, less expensive items.

Thats the only thing thats stopping me from ordering(well, that and I have 2 unopened 68 oz coconut scrubs)!   Do you know if last year they had 50% of? I think I might hold out to see if theres a 50%.

Hey, @Allthingsgirly!! I want to say they only time they do 50% off is for collections one time a year. Or BOGO, if you consider that (basically) the same. This week is DEFINITELY the best sale of the year, and I'm pretty sure today is the last day, so I would for sure stock up if you want something. I think they do 20-(maybe)30% every so often during the year, but not much. That's why I always stock up during this week of sales. I did a fist pump to myself when I got the email that they were doing the week of sales again this year! Lol!!

Honored Contributor

@FUTURE have you ever bought a 32 oz of the body butter??? lol! Does it come in a tub?? I am seriously considering it, lol!

Respected Contributor

I just wanted to add, for those that haven't used this line, it is really nice. Most of the scents are pretty sweet, except the Tiare Flower, but they aren't fake or sicky sweet, IMO. Also, I began using this brand after I had developed eczema on my arms, and things from B&BW and even "non-irritating" DS brands would really irritate and burn on my dry spots. I found this brand (thanks to @lyninMI, I believe!), and this and Cerave were the only things I could use for quite some time. Now that my eczema is really well managed, I can use some other brands, but I fell so hard for Lalicious that it's the main body butter, oil, etc that I use. I like supporting a smaller brand, too. 

Honored Contributor

@FUTURE wrote:

@I just wanted to add, for those that haven't used this line, it is really nice. Most of the scents are pretty sweet, except the Tiare Flower, but they aren't fake or sicky sweet, IMO. Also, I began using this brand after I had developed eczema on my arms, and things from B&BW and even "non-irritating" DS brands would really irritate and burn on my dry spots. I found this brand (thanks to @lyninMI, I believe!), and this and Cerave were the only things I could use for quite some time. Now that my eczema is really well managed, I can use some other brands, but I fell so hard for Lalicious that it's the main body butter, oil, etc that I use. I like supporting a smaller brand, too. 

AND CRUELTY FREE TOO!!!

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@FUTURE have you ever bought a 32 oz of the body butter??? lol! Does it come in a tub?? I am seriously considering it, lol!

@HappyDaze Where do you see a 32 oz body butter? I've only seen the scrub in that size, but would love the butter!! I'm used to their products in a tub, but really do prefer the new tube they are using. 

Regular Contributor

Future do you like the scent of the new oil?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze wrote:

@FUTURE wrote:

@I just wanted to add, for those that haven't used this line, it is really nice. Most of the scents are pretty sweet, except the Tiare Flower, but they aren't fake or sicky sweet, IMO. Also, I began using this brand after I had developed eczema on my arms, and things from B&BW and even "non-irritating" DS brands would really irritate and burn on my dry spots. I found this brand (thanks to @lyninMI, I believe!), and this and Cerave were the only things I could use for quite some time. Now that my eczema is really well managed, I can use some other brands, but I fell so hard for Lalicious that it's the main body butter, oil, etc that I use. I like supporting a smaller brand, too. 

AND CRUELTY FREE TOO!!!

I was going to mention that, but I guess I forgot in the middle of my long paragraph . Lol!!!!

Honored Contributor

@FUTURE wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HappyDaze Where do you see a 32 oz body butter? I've only seen the scrub in that size, but would love the butter!! I'm used to their products in a tub, but really do prefer the new tube they are using. 

@FUTURE it is in the drop down menu on the 8 oz page of the lotions. They are $90 before the discount.