Honored Contributor

40% off Lalicious sitewide today (11/13/15) only!

[ Edited ]

Code on website. Thanks to my friend @FUTURE I am personally addicted to the Sugar Tiare Flower body butter. My husband LOVES it on me. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: 40% off Lalicious sitewide today (11/13/15) only!

Girl, you KNOW I went bonkers yesterday with 50% off collections! I buy them for my mom, SIL, aunts, gma, and they all absolutely love them!! I need to check my stock and see what else I might need, because I usually try to buy for the year when they have this awesome week of sales. I'm so glad you (and hubby!!) love them! The Tiare Flower is my fave, too. Smiley Wink

Frequent Contributor

Thank you for posting that. I think!! Smiley Tongue

Honored Contributor

@FUTURE wrote:

Girl, you KNOW I went bonkers yesterday with 50% off collections! I buy them for my mom, SIL, aunts, gma, and they all absolutely love them!! I need to check my stock and see what else I might need, because I usually try to buy for the year when they have this awesome week of sales. I'm so glad you (and hubby!!) love them! The Tiare Flower is my fave, too. ;)

@FUTURE Of course it is because we are like twinsies separated at birth, lol!

Honored Contributor

@Ludog wrote:

Thank you for posting that. I think!! Smiley Tongue

lol, no doubt, huh? Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wanted to try a hand cream and the shipping was more then the discount for 3oz. of hand cream. I think I will wait for a free shipping day to try this brand. They sound like they smell so good.

Anyone tried the oil? I wish I could smell and try a few of their products. They need to sell small samples.

Honored Contributor

@Sissyrose I have not tried the oil but want to. They recently had a BOGO free on the oil. I also want to try the shower oil. I loved L'occitaine's shower oil but I no longer use it since they are not cruelty free. I wish shipping was set at a lower price, like $50 not $100! $8 is alot for shipping, especially on the smaller, less expensive items.

Super Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Sissyrose I have not tried the oil but want to. They recently had a BOGO free on the oil. I also want to try the shower oil. I loved L'occitaine's shower oil but I no longer use it since they are not cruelty free. I wish shipping was set at a lower price, like $50 not $100! $8 is alot for shipping, especially on the smaller, less expensive items.

Thats the only thing thats stopping me from ordering(well, that and I have 2 unopened 68 oz coconut scrubs)!   Do you know if last year they had 50% of? I think I might hold out to see if theres a 50%.

Honored Contributor

@Beauty-junkie wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

Thats the only thing thats stopping me from ordering(well, that and I have 2 unopened 68 oz coconut scrubs)!   Do you know if last year they had 50% of? I think I might hold out to see if theres a 50%.

@Allthingsgirly I am not sure. @FUTURE would know so maybe she will chime in! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Beauty-junkie wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Allthingsgirly I am not sure. @FUTURE would know so maybe she will chime in! Smiley Happy

I'll check back later.  Thanks