Respected Contributor

Re: 40% off Lalicious sitewide today (11/13/15) only!

@HappyDaze wrote:

@FUTURE wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@FUTURE have you ever bought a 32 oz of the body butter??? lol! Does it come in a tub?? I am seriously considering it, lol!

@HappyDaze Where do you see a 32 oz body butter? I've only seen the scrub in that size, but would love the butter!! I'm used to their products in a tub, but really do prefer the new tube they are using. 

@FUTURE it is in the drop down menu on the 8 oz page of the lotions. They are $90 before the discount

@HappyDaze found it!! If you scroll over on the pics, it shows it in a pump! That's awesome! I actually have the old creamy body wash from them in that pump, and it has worked really well. That's a good deal!!!!

Respected Contributor

@Sissyrose wrote:

Future do you like the scent of the new oil?

@Sissyrose I just went and opened a new bottle, and it smells like coconut, to me, which I LOVE. But it isn't super strong or sweet smelling. That honestly makes me happy, because they used to have a coconut cream scent that was one of my favorites, so I'm glad the oil smells like this. The texture is really nice, too. I will say, since it has coconut oil as the first ingredient, it can solidify, but I just run mine in warm water for several seconds and it's fine. Hope that helps!

Super Contributor

FUTURE, thanks so much for the info!  I love their coconut scent so much, I wish they would make a perfume.  I was looking in my stash and found a coconut butter just in time for the winter weather.  I'm trying to use up some of my stash before I buy more but I'm getting really weakSmiley Sad.  Stopping myself from the TSV since I have 10 of Josie's body butters not even opened.  I also love supporting small businesses with great products.