Valued Contributor

JeanLouiseFinch///maybe i should explain a bit better.  Yes one item was defective ..a pair of joggers one leg was shorter than the other.  The other items I did order the correct size but i have found as many others that some articles of clothing fit differently than others.  And yes i know shop somewhere else.  gee you can't come on here and say anything without getting some smart remark

No thought is worth thinking.....
Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@kaydee50 wrote:

@CAcableGirl2  Agree!  I only purchase items under $30 so if I don't like it/doesn't fit I just donate it.  And although I realize s/h costs have gone up, I would think QVC does not pay the same rate as an individual does.  Plus, IMO, the cost of s/h is already factored into the price of the item so whatever QVC charges is pure profit to them.

@kaydee50  How can it be pure profit?  They have packing materials to buy and warehouse order pickers and packers salaries to pay?  

Aren't those costs already factored into the price of the item???   I would certainly think so making any additional s/h costs profit.

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@kaydee50 wrote:

@CAcableGirl2  Agree!  I only purchase items under $30 so if I don't like it/doesn't fit I just donate it.  And although I realize s/h costs have gone up, I would think QVC does not pay the same rate as an individual does.  Plus, IMO, the cost of s/h is already factored into the price of the item so whatever QVC charges is pure profit to them.

@kaydee50  How can it be pure profit?  They have packing materials to buy and warehouse order pickers and packers salaries to pay?  

Aren't those costs already factored into the price of the item???   I would certainly think so making any additional s/h costs profit.

@kaydee50   I’m not certain about the salaries, but my understanding is that the handling part of a S & H charge is for the boxes, packing paper, bubble wrap, padded envelopes, tape, etc., and getting the package to the shipper. So maybe it isn’t a picker and packer salary but the person who loads them on the truck.

Honored Contributor

@bunjetto   Use the QVC return label.  It actually costs less than if you go to the post office.  Mail prices have gone way up.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

actually it was 10.45 each item.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

i did... and i spoke with cs they said 6.95 and 3.50 to return.

Valued Contributor

Re: 40 dollars?

[ Edited ]

Thank you IG.  How kind you are.  An exaggerater and poor credibility.  Good to know.  That was just mean.

Honored Contributor

@bunjetto    The $3.50 is not part of return postage.  It's  non-refundable original shipping.  Did you not know about these fees when you chose to make a purchase? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Maybe I should have said... wow what they deduct for a return is crazy.  No matter how you break it down its still alot.  I was just venting.  But people here are so critical and knit pick every word people post on here is a reminder why i rarely do post.  And I am sorry I did today.

Honored Contributor

@bunjetto wrote:

Maybe I should have said... wow what they deduct for a return is crazy.  No matter how you break it down its still alot.  I was just venting.  But people here are so critical and knit pick every word people post on here is a reminder why i rarely do post.  And I am sorry I did today.

Nobody is knit picking but it seems you only want sympathetic replies.  You started the thread so you need to be responsible for your words and the message you convey.  The original shipping fee has been non-refundable for many years.  At this point, it shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone.