Respected Contributor

Re: 4/14th &15th TTV Active Argan Restore Defense Extract Anti-Aging Protection Cream

Does this come on again tonight for their TTV?  Thought what they did last night was really strange.  Anyone know what they are doing?

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Trusted Contributor

Re: 4/14th &15th TTV Active Argan Restore Defense Extract Anti-Aging Protection Cream

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@BdBettyB & AA fans - I was reviewing the show items and see they had some super bargains...they got me on that buy 1 get 1 free 10 oz whipped body cream. $40 for 2 10 oz jars. Even with the high shipping, it's an awesome buy!

Active Argan Intense Treatment Whipped Body Butter Duo 10.1 oz Each - 313-167

Its sold out. dodged that one. phew....Woman Wink I like the 5 min mask, has become  my favorite Fri night ritual. I look forward to itHeart 

The TTV last visit (Active Argan GLOWING Activated Vitamin C Brightening Cream 1.7 oz

- 313-569) 

This has good reviews on evine, has anyone tried it?

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pecky wrote:

@BdBettyB wrote:

*Update* This weekends TTV is this. It's $59.99 with FREE SHIPPING. 

aattv42018.jpg

For those who ordered this early do you like it?  Any review would be great as I am thinking about trying it. 

I like it very much. Now, I haven't used it that long so I'm still working with it. I love its silky smoothness. It's lovely. It smooths out by large pores but the biggest improvement is how it brighten my skin. It make my skin glow. It's great. In term of plumping my skin I haven't seen it yet but I've havn't use it very long.  I'm buying another bottle. Free shipping is part of the reason. You don't use much so I'll have it for awhile. 

Respected Contributor

@BdBettyB Do you know how this would be for someone with oily skin? Wondering how heavy, etc. it is. Thanks in advance.

Trusted Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@BdBettyB Do you know how this would be for someone with oily skin? Wondering how heavy, etc. it is. Thanks in advance.

I have oily skin but as I've aged it is less. So far it has working very well for me. It is very light in texture and it's the last layer you put on your skin per Morgen. I did mess up at first and I put this on between serums and cream but Morgen advise me on Instagram how to put it on properly. You only put a small amount during the day. It's not a nighttime treatment. 

Respected Contributor

@BdBettyB Thank you so much. I will give it a try. I appreciate you taking the time to tell me how to properly use it too. I ordered the Vit C cream earlier to try for night time. These 2 items should cover me and give me a good intro to this line. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BdBettyB Thank you so much. I will give it a try. I appreciate you taking the time to tell me how to properly use it too. I ordered the Vit C cream earlier to try for night time. These 2 items should cover me and give me a good intro to this line. 

You're welcome. I hope it works for you too. Please let me know hope you like the C product. It's one of the few AA items I don't use. I use Isomers C. 

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@BdBettyB & AA fans - I was reviewing the show items and see they had some super bargains...they got me on that buy 1 get 1 free 10 oz whipped body cream. $40 for 2 10 oz jars. Even with the high shipping, it's an awesome buy!

Active Argan Intense Treatment Whipped Body Butter Duo 10.1 oz Each - 313-167

Honored Contributor

@BdBettyB - yes, that duo of the body cream was a great buy! So surprised that my order shipped yesterday! Very fast for Evine. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@BdBettyB wrote:

I have oily skin but as I've aged it is less. So far it has working very well for me. It is very light in texture and it's the last layer you put on your skin per Morgen. I did mess up at first and I put this on between serums and cream but Morgen advise me on Instagram how to put it on properly. You only put a small amount during the day. It's not a nighttime treatment. 

@BdBettyB Thanks for posting.  I can't wait to get it.  Do you use this as a moisturizer or do you need to put a moisturizer under it?