Esteemed Contributor

Okay, I am officially impressed with BGT!

I cleansed on Tuesday using BGT for both cleanses and my leave-in. I added a few drops of Lav Oil to the leave-in.

My third day curls are still moist, juicy, soft and firm! I thought I would go through Fig withdrawal, but I didn't.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Trusted Contributor

sounds like BGT will be in your rotation!! I mix BGT with TT. Oh and doesn't BGT and Lav make a lovely scent when mixed? love!

live....laugh....love
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
I still haven't opened my bottle and every time I see a post I say I'm going to open it . This weekend it's either BGT or SOB that's getting opened. Honny, glad it's working so well for you.
Esteemed Contributor

@Bg, it will be in rotation, but I'm not sure how. My hair didn't agree with using it with an "extended cleanse" on the weekend or a midweek first cleanse followed by Fig. I will try it every x cleanse by itself for now. One day, I will try it with Lav.

@beaches, I'm getting SOB in my GR delivery this week. It's going to take me a while to get the energy to try it. It took my close to a month to find how to use BGT successfully! You really should try it. The results for me are a cross between 613 and Lav.

Honored Contributor
On 5/8/2014 bruingirl said:

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} sounds like BGT will be in your rotation!! I mix BGT with TT. Oh and doesn't BGT and Lav make a lovely scent when mixed? love!

Thank you so much bruin, for that suggestion of BGT and Lav. I can't wait to try them together!

Esteemed Contributor
On 5/9/2014 RespectLife said:
On 5/8/2014 bruingirl said:

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} sounds like BGT will be in your rotation!! I mix BGT with TT. Oh and doesn't BGT and Lav make a lovely scent when mixed? love!

Thank you so much bruin, for that suggestion of BGT and Lav. I can't wait to try them together!

Ooh, never would have thought of mixing it with Lav. I'll have to try it, thanks bruin and Honny. I used it with TT for first cleanse and straight up for the second. That's the only way for me to really judge a new scent and it's performance.
Esteemed Contributor

Beaches, I use a new CC exclusively for a few weeks, then I start mixing.

I have 5th day hair with BGT! I can't believe this formula!

Super Contributor
What is bgt?
Trusted Contributor
On 5/10/2014 luvthatboxer said: What is bgt?
Bamboo Green Tea. My 2nd FAV behind Tea Tree.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007