Super Contributor
On 7/11/2014 HappyDaze said:

One thing I wish they would have talked about in the presentation though was what some of the actives actually do. You know, since there are 50 actives in there, I know they can't go one by one and list what each does but mention a few of the actives, especially some of the lesser known ones, and then say what they supposedly do for your skin.

This is from her site. Not a LOT of info, but it's something... :

http://drmacrene.com/collections/all/products/37-actives-high-performance-anti-aging-cream

Super Contributor
On 7/10/2014 MarenSeattle said:
On 7/10/2014 Andreatoo said:
On 7/10/2014 Mistic said:

WOW. ONE product only? It does most everything? What would we do with all the extra counter space and empty drawers in the bathroom???

Haha! What would we do with all that extra TIME? And we'd have nothing to talk about on the board. :-) I'd have to start using Wen and make new friends.

don't you worry! We'll still be your friend whether you use it or not :-)

Awww... *hug*

We could buy perfume!

Trusted Contributor

Skinstore is also selling it. There are 2 reviews on Total Beauty, both 5 stars. I also read that Dr M secured a patent on the delivery systems used for these actives and her original cream has been updated to include additional ingredients. Did not see the show so have no knowledge on which version was aired.

If you google it, there is more info available on a few sites.

There is a skincare line called Brillance NY which was on Hautelook this week and their product range was from below $100 to $3999.00 (for a set of masks) Only briefly perused the items and saw lots of caviar and gold used in the products. I thought it couldn't possibly be for real but sure enough, they are sold in NYC tho do not recall where right now.

Hautelook gets some really interesting skincare lines and often the price breaks are unbelievable ................ was for this Brillance line too and those discounts were amazing.

Super Contributor
On 7/11/2014 KateChopin said:
On 7/10/2014 Andreatoo said:
On 7/10/2014 Mistic said:

WOW. ONE product only? It does most everything? What would we do with all the extra counter space and empty drawers in the bathroom???

Haha! What would we do with all that extra TIME? And we'd have nothing to talk about on the board. :-) I'd have to start using Wen and make new friends.

don't you worry! We'll still be your friend whether you use it or not :-)

Awww... *hug*

We could buy perfume!

GREAT idea! And there's always Junior's Cheesecakes! :-)

Super Contributor
On 7/11/2014 wackers said:

Skinstore is also selling it. There are 2 reviews on Total Beauty, both 5 stars. I also read that Dr M secured a patent on the delivery systems used for these actives and her original cream has been updated to include additional ingredients. Did not see the show so have no knowledge on which version was aired.

If you google it, there is more info available on a few sites.

There is a skincare line called Brillance NY which was on Hautelook this week and their product range was from below $100 to $3999.00 (for a set of masks) Only briefly perused the items and saw lots of caviar and gold used in the products. I thought it couldn't possibly be for real but sure enough, they are sold in NYC tho do not recall where right now.

Hautelook gets some really interesting skincare lines and often the price breaks are unbelievable ................ was for this Brillance line too and those discounts were amazing.

Thanks, wackers. I'd seen the one from the medical student (I think on the product's site) but the other one I hadn't. Encouraging! And interesting -- and again, encouraging -- about the patented delivery system. Knowing me, it's only a matter of time...

There are quite a few lines including gold and caviar. I always thought "yeah, right" but maybe there's something to it. I'd better steer clear of Haute Look, I think. :-)