Contributor

37 Actives - Paging Lyn in Michigan

Below is a listing of the ingredients in "Dr Macrene's" (her first name) 37 Actives all in one cream. (Said to replace all serums, day cream, night cream, anti-oxidants etc.) Can be used as eye, face and neck cream. Says patented and first cream to retain integrity of actives in a jar for 6 months. As a fellow Isomers user, the number of bottles of serums and creams has once again become overwhelming. Do you have a personal opinion on this? I don't see many of the ingredients that Manuela swears by. What in here is supposed to "reverse aging and sun damage" as stated on the air. Anything special that is currently not in the Isomers line? Anyone else, feel free to chime in. Thank you.

Ingredients: Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol,Trimethylpropane
Tricaprylate/Tricaprate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables,
Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, Resveratrol, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl
Tetrapeptide-7, Ferulic Acid, Plankton and Blue Algae Extract, Micrococcus Lysate,
Ergothioneine, Arabidopsis thaliana Extract, Bisabolol (Active component of
Chamomile), Caffeine, Chrysanthemum parthenium (Feverfew) Extract*, Coffea arabica
(Coffee) Seed Extract*, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Hordeum distichon
(Barley) Extract, Ilex paraguariensis (Yerba Mate Tea) Leaf Extract*, Phellodendron
amurense (Bark) Extract, Santalum album (Sandalwood) Extract, Theobroma cacao
(Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Tremella fuciformis Polysaccharide (Mushroom Extract),
Glucosamine, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol,
Alanine, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine, PCA, Phenylalanine,
Proline, Serine, Sodium PCA, Threonine, Valine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Lactate,
Hydrogenated Soy Lecithin, Squalane, Lecithin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Xanthan Gum,
Sodium Methyl Stearoyl Taurate, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose Stearoxy Ether,
Sodium Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose,
Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol,
Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate-20, Carbomer.

Valued Contributor

Re: 37 Actives - Paging Lyn in Michigan

Not Lyn but I watched the presentation of this cream last night and what amazed me was how small the actual jar was for the price! Don't know if it works or not but what you get wouldn't last long. Just sayin

Contributor

I agree about the size/price. NM (online and in stores) sells the 1.7 oz jar for under $200. Still a lot $. Hoping someone with ingredient knowledge see this and chimes in. Thank you for your reply.

Valued Contributor

Since no actives are mentioned by name, nor any clinicals presented, I suspect no active in this tiny jar is at minimum tested amounts. Also, to achieve the slip of a gel product, many of the listed ingedients are for spreadibility, rather than treatment. I am sensitive to dimethicone so would not use it for that reason.

Valued Contributor

At N-M, the information says:

• Made in USA from ingredients sourced in the USA

Matrixyl 3000 (Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7), is listed in the deck of this product. This comes from Sederma, a European company.

Trusted Contributor

Dimethicone is the 2nd ingredient?! No thanks, I can't use any products with dimethicone or any scone's in them. My face breaks out and I get raised red bumps if I use anything with scone's in them. And I know there is a raging discussion on another thread about scones so let's not start that discussion here as well. My skin has reacted badly to 'scones since way before they were put in every other product. If you are looking for products with lots of actives in them, check out Skinactives. I like their Revitalizing Night Cream, their Vitamin A cream & their UV Repair cream. If your skin tolerates 'scones well, their Anti-Aging cream is also loaded with actives. It does have dimethcone in it but it is not the 2nd item listed in the ingredients. And their products are reasonably priced.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Trusted Contributor

On 2/21/2015 2cockers1cat said:

At N-M, the information says:

• Made in USA from ingredients sourced in the USA

Matrixyl 3000 (Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7), is listed in the deck of this product. This comes from Sederma, a European company.

And if anyone is looking for a great matrixyl serum, I highly recommend NCN's Multi-active Peptide Matrixyl Serum 25%. They sell a sample size of 1 oz for $45 and 2.5 ounces for $85. It's the best of the matrixyl serums I've tried which includes PTR's Unwrinkle the older & newest formulations) and Isomer's Matrixyl serums (she has two). I learned about NCN from other people here on BB.

Regular Contributor

Not sure where Lyn has been hiding. Doing research on this. Also a current isomers user almost 10 years now. I'm overwhelmed with all the bottles I have too.

Trusted Contributor

Just an FYI for anyone that likes this cream, it's also carried at Neiman Marcus.

Valued Contributor

Not Lyn and hope she replies. I have ondered abpout that product, seems it always sells out quickly. I'm wondering how many actives that you apply at one time can actually be utilized.